Chapter 1

      I was running. I had no where to go. The endless chase. There was a wolf behind me, but he wasn't always a wolf.........

          "Hey crazy girl up here!" a male voice shouted at me from the trees.

" No! The wolf will get me!" I swiftly replied and kept my run. To try and keep up he hopped through the trees. Grabbing each branch with skill and expertise. He didn't have to try because he was way too fast for my running pace.

" Looks its either up in the tree or being ripped apart alive by a wolf." he stated he didn't sound out of breath in the slightest. 

 Should I? I can't keep running much longer. "Fine." I swerved over toward his tree and he pulled me up with no struggle. " Thank you" I started breathing in the air I desperately needed.

" No problem just call me if you need any help. Ok." he replied. Only at this moment did I realize he sounded and looked older than I thought. Although most of him was shrouded by the shadows created by the trees. Only allowing small amounts of the moonlight to fall on his face. He looked like a myth.

" Is there a way I could repay you?" I asked. He saved my life, but what about Lucas? Wait who is Lucas? 

"May the fair lady give me a kiss as a reward for being your knight in shining armor." he joked as he interrupted my train of thought.

"Sure." I replied. He leaned in and as he got closer........

*alarm clock blaring* 

    Of course another dream, it was the same man every single time. There was no change in the man or who is he and sounds like. 

     I would almost die and he would be there to rescue me, and comfort me.

    Grow old with my boyfriend start a family and he stands on my grave looking at me or my gravestone disappointed. 

    Commit suicide and he stands over my grave with an angered crazed look and starts screaming at my gravestone. He would fall to his knees and yell and scream out his anguish. 

    I have only one question who is he? I walked over to my laptop I logged in and opened up the file I have on him. Information for over ten pages on size 12, Times New Roman font, and single spaced.

      No one knew of these dreams. These were kept a secret. My friends they couldn't know if they did they would say she is trying to get attention for a mental disorder. Most likely saying 'oh how dare you fake having lucid dreams and other stuff' Because of this I suffer a depression that just feels lonely, life has no color or point its just blank. But when I see him the world lights up in wonderful colors. Sadly everything must come to an end so whenever we getting closer whether it be cuddling, kissing, getting in bed, falling asleep together, and even sometimes sex.