~Chapter 3~

~Chapter Quote: 

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." ―Helen Keller

Dear Dia, 

    Recently the dreams have been ramping up. In one of our dreams we started kissing. It felt magical. I could feel my lips tingle when I woke up as well. Is this normal? I don't think so. The bad thing is I feel as though I am cheating on my boyfriend when I dream of this man. He looks so perfect. I just want to fall into his arms and stay there for the rest of eternity. Is it so wrong to desire this? I am starting a new book in english class. It is called the Tale of the Seven Virtues. Apparently it was from France. My question is why didn't I hear of it sooner. I mean I learned french! Oh well I'll find out soon enough.

    Love, Lavie

  I had just finished my journal when I got a spam call. Oh dear brother what do they want.

"Hello we would like to inform you that your car warranty is running out. Please walk through the steps of reinstalling it." Said a accented voice from the other side.

"OMG I HAVE A CAR!!" I said excitedly with thick sarcasm. My brother snuck in and gave me this look to tell me what he what was up and then he "Aauuugh stop it daddy~" he moaned out in the girliest voice he could muster. Meanwhile I was silently laughing my butt off while gasping for air.

Silence from the phone.....

"I will hang up now have a nice day......" said the now traumatized voice.

"Pffffftthahahahahahahha" we both fell on the bed laughing our butts off.

"That was fucking hilarious!" Ethan said while brushing away some loose tears from his eyes. 

"I know right." I couldn't help but smile at him. He looked so carefree. He is eighteen and I am sixteen. We are both in the same year in high school. I just care for my schoolwork more. He on the other hand is loaded with stress from college and sports. It was good to see his eyes light up in pure happiness and be a stupid laughing mess with me. 

"Come here kid." Ethan side hugged me. Now some may say that it could be considered cuddling. It is the way we show affection. Physical touch we don't kiss each other or when we do on the cheek or forehead it is out of protection or comfort. 

"What are you looking forward to right now?" I asked him. He pursed his lips.

"I guess I'm excited to graduate and be done with high school. But I really look forward to the day you get a better boyfriend." He looks at me with a guilty smile a small one he knew something I didn't.

"Why? Lucas is perfect what more could I want from him." I interrogated him.

"Its not what you want from, rather what he wants from you. And he won't stop until he gets it." He told me. My brain knows what he is insinuating, but my heart says otherwise and says he is a good person.

"You act as if he is sleeping around without my knowledge." I told him while I sat up. "Now if you would please leave my room. I don't want to hear you talk crap about my lover."