𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Comincia dall'inizio

A wave of magic passed Y/n, causing a soft breeze to blow through her hair as it traveled toward Grim from Riddle's magical pen. The magic swirled around the weasel's neck, forming a red, black and gold heart-shaped collar to appear, locking in place. "MYAH?!" Grim yelped. "What is this collar? I can't take it off!" he says after making a failed attempt of removing the collar by pushing it over his head.

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: 'One must never bring a cat to a formal affair.'" Riddle recited. "Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately," he ordered with authority in his voice.

"But I ain't a cat either!" Grim exclaimed in frustration. "Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off!" he says as he began to use his magic. When it went to blow fire once again, all that came out of his mouth was a puff of smoke that immediately dispersed into the air.

"Huh

"Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" he yelped in panic.

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now," Riddle stated, giving a teasing smirk.

"M-meoWHAT?! I can't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" Grim shouted.

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet," Riddle bluntly huffed, crossing his arms. "The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus," he added.

"What happened again?" Y/n softly asked herself, completely stumped. While in her thoughts, Isfrid stomped over to her, raised his hand and flicked her on the forehead, causing her to let out a bunny-like yelp from the sudden pain. She looked at Isfrid with a pout as she placed her hands over her forehead. "Why did you hit my-"

"That was totally reckless of you," Isfrid harshly scolded. "You can't just walk over toward fire after what you've been though!"

"Was flicking my head really necessary though...?" Y/n asked with a blank expression.

"Yes. Yes it was," Isfrid bluntly nodded.

"Fufu..." Y/n perked an eyebrow when she heard Azul let out a chuckle. "Riddle's magic is always so stunning. Off With Your Head...A signature spell that completely seals off an opponent's magical power by restraining them in an enchanted pillory. And to think he can invoke a spell of this caliber with such a short chant...There are few like him within this school. It's honestly quite handy," he smirked, adjusting his glasses. "I've just GOT to have it - ah, I mean, I just got to have respect for it,"

"Hah," Leona smirked. "Good thing our scarlet boy wonder's such a hard worker,"

"His magic's always so awesome," Kalim said in awe.