Chapter 35: The path towards a change III

Magsimula sa umpisa

The girl had a halo and beautiful white wings on her back, but she weared pretty modern human clothes and of course she grabbed Elijah.

The girl: He has done nothing to threaten the power balance, unlike your beserk state that you cannot control and claim that you were controlled by someone else!

Then she throws him on the ground.

The girl: Now listen carefully, you will put limitations on your own or we will force you to. Do you understand now, Elijah Kanomato?

Elijah: Yes, Harper Hago. Also tell Jamu to stop coming.

Harper: I will tell him once you learn your lesson, brat.

Harper then vanished and the flashabck ended.

Vlad felt weird after these events that he even wondered was that a real Angel? He continued to wonder, who was the Hago family... Every government search and information is so little, all say that this is one of the oldest families that lives on earth... Or that is what they think. Vladislav hasn't been much interested in this until he saw that scene, however, Elaina was at the stairs sitting as if she heard the whole conversation between Elijah and Vlad wondering a lot about something or why is this gonna happen... Elaina starts to recall her fight with Elena and the conversation with Elena that happened 3 days after the arena challenge, they were discussing about the beserk state too... Flashback begins now.

Elena: Elaina, listen.

Elaina looks at Elena in the eyes with curiosity.

Elena: So you already know what's going on with a mysterious number of missing devil hunters and heroes around the world, right?

Elaina: Yeah, why?

Elena pulls out a lollipop.

Elena: Well my family with the government has discovered that some kind of organisation in Japan under the name of the W.F.O or known as the War funding organisation is leaded by a devil host and a member of ANOTHER organisation.

Elena then gives the lolipop to Elaina.

Elena: However, here is an interesting piece of this puzzle.

Elena then pulls out a photo of Norpheria Kanomato talking with the leader of that organisation.

Elena: Hero families like the Kanomato fund and work side by side with this company that is suspected with corruptuon, even if the evidence is low... I can still use any help to proof that this company is corrupt and led by a devil.

Flashback ended...

Elaina quietly got off the stairs and sneakly stepped down as Vlad turned on the tv and she went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile in Germany, Hamburg... Makima was sitting in her office reading the news report of a bunch of devil hunters being assassinated by an unknown identity... She looked a bit pissed off that the names of the devil hunters were some of her loyal underlings sent in Bulgaria.

She smashes the desk.

Makima: Damn it...

Makima then puts away the newspaper.

Makima: My power has been growing weaker over the years after Denji joined their side and turned against me ruining my plans to make the Chainsaw man mine.