Chapter 30: The festival of challenges II [Adumfor Arc I]

Isabella announces the start of the semi-finales with a smile on her face.

[SEMI FINALES]

[ FIRST ROW ] [SECOND ROW]

Elaina vs Martin UltraX vs Onix

===========================================================================

Isabella then proceeds to talk with her husband.

Isabella: This will be fun, cannot wait to see who is gonna fight against my father.

Xiang Ye: You sure are a bit happy over the suffering of one or two people...

Xiang Ye said that in a worried tone.

Elaina and Martin both were already in place, prepared for combat. As it seems he tooken off his boxing gloves with no weapons or gadgets with him, just his ring.

Martin: I am gonna go all out just to win against you, Vans.

Isabella laughs quietly...

Isabella: Alright, let the third rounds and the first battle begin!

Martin's ring glows...

Martin: It is time...

Martin then turns into his power form, it's aura glows strong... Elaina was impressed.

Elaina: So we gonna commit transformation?

Elaina then started to Demonify and this leads to her revealing her horns which she had since birth and her skin color also changes alongside her eyes going darker, all of her stats were buffed 4x more then her usual and then she smiles.

Elaina: Bring it on!

Both rush at each other and clash at each other with immense strength, precision and speed. Elaina manages to punch Martin in the face and dodges his uppercut, however he kicks her in the chest and sents her back and then runs straight for her and starts barraging, in the last second she pulls her block and blocks all barrages and backs away from him.

Elaina then starts to run and quickly starts to run around him on high speed, Martin tries to punch her, but she was too fast for him as hse continues to run in a circle around him it is almost as if she is starting to make a tornado... Martin then makes a second guess and punches, this hits her, but doesn't throw her off balance as she continues to spin and then she jumped from multiple directions punching Martin from every side giving him more damage then he could endure and then for a final, she kicks him right in the chest and sents him flying, he hits the wall hard and then falls down to the ground, he gets up quickly and catches Elaina's leg as she tried to kick him... Seems like he is still ok.

Martin then pulls her closer and punches her in the face and chest and then spins around with her throwing her up in the air and jumping right at her. He is above her right now prepared already to attack.

Martin: Uraraka thousands of strikes!

Martin pulled out a knife and quickly moved all over Elaina slashing her with the sword, striking all non-important spots on her body and after that he finishes it off with a kick in the chest senting her down to the ground, she hits the ground hard and he lands a bit away from her.

Elaina slowly gets back up and into her fighting stance.

Martin: Still standing?