Chapter 46: Nikolov I

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

Vladislav was surprised standing next to Vladimir at a collapsed school at Vidin.

Vlad: N-No way, just like part of the city square from yesterday...

Vladimir: I know right.

Vladimir was as surprised as Vladislav.

Vladimir: Last week at Stara Zagora there was something like this, but it seems that it never happened again afterwards.

A short girl under the name of Alex walks up to Vlad.

Alex: W-Where is Lubo?

That question led to spark the idea of him being dead.

Vladimir: ... No way, that is impossible there is no way he would die for someone else or just die like that from all this... Right...?

Alex: Yeah, but... It seems that may not be the case.

Vladislav just stood there, the only thing he could think off is that his best friend is dead.

Vladimir: I refuse to believe it. I refuse to believe that!

Vladimir shouted loudly.

A week later, Vladislav was moved into the city of Sofia and into a new school within the new Vidin program. It was his first day, he passed it alright... However on his way home, he saw a shining light from an back alley. He goes there and enters the back alley and sees the light becoming darker and darker the deeper he gone in...

End of Chapters