Chapter 98: The two siblings, that changed [Adumfor Arc II]

Diara and Nyan, siblings for life both walking two different paths with the same goal to control the world.

However, what made them change was one cruel event by the Adumfor Kingdom back in the day.

It was a beautiful day, two teenagers (young folk) of the age of 16 with the names Diara and Nyan were back home at night.

Diara: MOM! WE ARE HOME!

After shouting, usually it plays the way it is that the mother would come, however, she was not here this time around.

Nyan: Mom, are you sleeping?

Both looked around the house and couldn't find her, obviously they were worried about her. Their father works often as an elite guard and that leaves their mother as the only parent to take proper care of them.

They go out of the house and close the door and move downtown in the capital in search for her, they asked everywhere and no result, but as they walk down to the window of the castle to the throne room, they did try to ignore it, but they heard shouting and got curious so they decided to take a peak and to their surprise, it was their mother...

Nyan (Whispering): M-Mom is there... 

Nyan whispered in disgust as he heard gagging noise, Diara was down though as she did not looked.

Nyan (Thinking to himself): ...The king...

It was illegal to do this to a woman that is not married to you, to have sex and cheat on your husband/wife in Anicent Adumfor... However, the king was king, above all... Nyan could tell he never really liked him and Diara, despite their special potential and strong demon abilites, he seemed annoyed...

Nyan watched in disgust and fear as his own mother was being used and she was... Weak...

Diara (Whispering): H-He is doing what?

Nyan helps Diara up to see for herself, her expression is filled with disgust and shock.

Nyan (Whispering): So, this is why mom usually came in after we got home...  She...

Nyan had a tear falling down his left eye as he finally found out why she was really late, while Diara had a tear coming down from her right eyes.

Diara (Whispering): ...Does Dad know?

Nyan (Whispering): I don't know-

They heard the noise more and more and quickly ran off away from the place... They were scared, but knowing this fact it leads to them to reconsider what they currently know about their mother and family relations with the kingdom.

They were back home after minutes and closing the door behind them, both of them run upstairs in their room and close the door... What they saw has traumatized them...

However, sometime later the same day their mother came back late again as usual, she was confused... Usually her kids are down here waiting for her and greeting her...

The name of their mother was Cara Hanoha, now the readers know the last names of Diara and Nyan as well.

Cara (Thinking to herself): Where are they?

Cara sighs.

Cara: Kids, I'm home-!

Then she realises, the kitchen's lights were on and she goes there to check and sees a table with the usual food she cooks every now and then and their kids are here sitting.