Chapter 52: Maria and Viki II

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

After the Vidin Incident, these two girls have been traumatized. Of course they moved to a new school and it has been 4 years since then. Now both of them were 15 and enrolled in Vidin's elite hero school, one of the two hero schools in Vidin.

Name: Maria Dimitrova

Age: 15

Information: The Dimitrov family ranks 25th in the global ranks for the families, known to be close with the Ivanov family, Maria is an interesting woman. On her early life her focus was to become a nurse in a hospital like her mother, however that dream changed ever the since Vidin Incident. She is best friends with Viki.

Manifestation: Heaven Touch.

Manifestation information: Heaven touch is a mastered and very special heal that with one touch it can heal the user or the person they try to heal back to full like they were never hurt at all, as well as the healed person gains 2x endurance for temporary time. Drawback is that the power requires focus and it can only be used 3 times a day.

Maria was powerful healer on her own, but she was a support.

Name: Viki Loscena

Age: 15

Information: After the Vidin Incident from many years ago and months after graduation from the hero school of Vidin. After the loss of Lubo and Vladimir growing into a little ugly posisition, she has gone to hero school with Maria to become strong and protect each other and everyone around them.

Manifestation: Attraction & Repulsion

Manifestation information: The user can use various means (mental strength, gravitational force, magnetic force, etc.) to either attract or repel objects, as well as potentially moving objects towards or away from specific points, such as other objects or locations. Of course in order to do all that, they must have great mentality, precision, great thinking of surroundings & the power is limited to only Attraction and Repulsion. Overusing the power will have consequences since the humans are limited with the stamina they have.

Viki was strong too, but... She is known to be mentally average with her manifestation, but not strong enough to use it to destroy an entire village or city or fight against giants.

Now hero school just ended, a week has passed since they enrolled in here and both just walked out of the building feeling a little tired.

Viki: Man, who would've thought that hero schools train you harder then ever before.

Maria: I know right, like I know I awakened a overpowered version of the healing manifestation and all, but they put me through 3rd year training on my first year for healing due to that.

Viki: Yeah it is painful. Anyways, you wanna smoke at our usual spot today?

Maria: Yeah, let's go.

Viki and Maria went to their usual spot and pulled out their cigarettes, they pulled out one and put it in their mouths and then lighten em up and started smoking. They smoked for like a couple minutes discussing various topics such as homework, school, new friends or foes, Vladimir, Vladislav somehow ending up in the USA and living with the Vans and the death of their former friend Lubo who has been death for 4 years now.

Viki: So you been contacted with the Ivanov family's son right?

Maria: Yeah, been contacted to him for quite the time since we did, he is... Cute I guess.

Viki: So how is his school life doing?

Maria: Oh, it's alright I guess. He also started his first year around our time and it seems he is more advanced then the others and the school has a split between advanced and average.

Viki was surprised, there was only 3 schools in Bulgaria with such system and to be advanced you must be somehow smart & strong or a son/daughter of a top 20 family.

Viki: Interesting. So he is with the stronger first years in Plovdiv.

Maria and Viki talk for a couple more minutes, after they finish smoking they leave the area and go on about their day.

End of Chapter