Chapter 119: A success with consequences [The New York Festival Arc]

As Emily came back in the base on the meeting table she sighs and sits down just on time too, she was still injured after her big fight with Vlad.

J: You look quite injured there sweetheart.

Emily: Shut it before I shove that hand of yours up your own ass in ways you never thought of.

J looks away nervious and sighs.

===========================================================================

[Placement]

1. Devil Host [???]

2. Nature Manipulation [J]

3. Negativity Inducement [Jessica]

4. Blood Manipulation [Georgi]

5. Magic Manipulation [???]

6. No manifestation [Issy]

7. Energy Manipulation [Emily]

8. Artificially Enhanced Physiology [???]

9. Cloning [???]

10. No manifestation [???]

===========================================================================

???1 stood standing as everyone else besides Issy who was in her organised room as he looked at them.

???1: Yurimo was defeated in battle, Emily and Issy are injured badly... It seems despite success we do suffer great damage and a loss.

J: Yeah, but now we have bigger issue on our hands...

???1: What could that be?

J: Well you remember that ancient demon sister of Nyan?

Emily: What about her?

J sighs and turns on the tv which shows dots and that purplish-orange dot was her, Diara which surprises everyone when her energy vanished for months after the whole events in Adumfor.

Emily: Damn... Wait isn't that UltraX's dot nearby?

J then notices it a greenish-orange dot with some pastel outline and he was confused maybe he thoguht it was broken...

???1: No... No... This is impossible, this thing must be broken there is no way they are in Japan right now, are you...

J: I think Diara is, but UltraX must be dead, oddly enough it tracks the body, not the living person itself, so which means she must be carrying his body who knows.

???8: Number 9 is in Japan as we speak. His clones are scouting the area for the War devil for the next step of the plan.

J: God, this is not good...

Emily and Georgi sigh as they thought it was not that big of a deal.

Jessica: The Demon stone is not in Elaina at all even though they have it, they hid it too well since nobody can track or sense them unless they have been a holder of one or used its power...

J: Which also means we will need Diara alive too and knowing the War Devil is controlling a girl against her own will, it is even worse since she keeps the death stone in her left eye and only that devil can pull it out without harm.

???1: J you seriously care about a little girl's yee?

J: You know my stance on this organisation and order's plans, but my nature goes against it so is Number 9 and his clones, he does not like hurting kids or people who cannot do anything against us.

???1: Hmph.

???1 continued looking at the TV noticing that the dot that marked Ultra was moving on its own which the others do not look at and he was irritated that his mission for the stones is gonna be cut short if Diara gets her hands on the death stone or even Ultra is somehow alive and goes for it.

Jessica: I recall Diara had the power to split a devil and the body they habit if that body's soul is living which is the case for Asa Mitaka.

Georgi: Well this will be interesting, if he is alive maybe I can finally see what managed to scare the boss so much.

Georgi chuckles as ???1 turns around and a slash hits the door cutting it in half with ease, that slash passed an inch from Georgi which cutted a piece of hair off as it fell on the table.

???8: It is not his favourite topic you know, especially with the new number 5.

???1 does know this might be the last replacement they can get after the deaths of some members, his sister, and Yurimo and then the betrayel of Amelia leading to shortening the numbers quicker then expected... He also knows that Emily is eventually gonna have a chance too so he wants to make sure she remains loyal.

Jessica: So boss, do we leave number 9 to do it or send someone else?

???1: Even if I wanted to say he can do it on his own, Georgi pack your things you are going to Japan via private organisation plane.

Georgi: What, really?!

???1: As of starter I want you to scout around Japan and if any sight of UltraX is caught...

???1 sighs.

???1: Fight him, if you end up near death just evacuate, you are too valuable to lose.

Georgi: Yes, boss.

Georgi gets up.

???1: With that today's meeting is concluded.

End of Chapter

Manifest: The storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara