Chapter 54: Maria and Viki III

This is a chapter that could be considered fillar by many, but it is as important as the rest of the story in this series thingy or whatever.

===========================================================================

It was september 1st, 14 days before the school begins for others. Viki was in the bar doing her job in this club at Plovdiv, until a familiar face came along and sat on the chair.

Viki: Hello, what would you like to order-?

As Viki looked at that person, it was Maria.

Maria: Hey, I would like some water.

Viki: A-Alright...

Viki said and walked to get water, she came back with a water bottle and hand it over to Maria.

Viki: On the house.

Maria: Oh, how kind of you...

Maria says and smiles.

Viki: So why are you here again, you usally been hanging around Plovdiv lately?

Maria: Yeah, decided to spend sometime in Plovdiv.

Viki: So you prepared for your next mission?

Maria: Yeah, of course.

Maria drinks water.

Maria: The mission is around that Chinese guy who stole your manifestation. We are investigating further on his case as for the mission I have to find a relative of his in Bulgaria in this city for now under Tatsumaki's orders.

Viki was interested.

Maria: Of course it was dangerous since the relative could have the same manifestation as him. However, no need to worry I have back up squad with me for that mission. We gonna take him in, ask him questions, get what we want and lock him up or free him depending of his status.

Maria drinks water as Viki was also a bit worried.

Maria: So yeah, once I go out to the mission... I will be back, but who knows if I'm gonna be okay. It is complicated to say the least.

Viki: How complicated?

Maria: I mean we got another mission going on during that case with the manifestation stealer, it's about mysterious organisation and a girl with a time manipulation ability. So we got a lot of work to do.

Viki: Oh I see... Who else is onto the mission for that other mission you said just now?

Maria: X's family, my family, Tatsumaki and her HQ, Fubuki and her loyal followers, Mason, Yurika Anderson, Vladimir and his girlfriend and now last one for now is gonna be Hector.

Viki: I see...

They both looked at each other.

Maria: However, if we find the guy who stole your manifestation and force him to give it back... Well then it will be easy win for us since you no longer have to stick to simple missions and work in this bar at this club.

It looked and sounded like things were becoming pretty tense around the world recently. With Russia threating war with Ukraine over two regions to new villains and old villains teaming up... It truly has become an interesting world.

End of Chapter