Chapter 20: Case II [Adumfor Arc I]

Vlad then backs off as Iskra pulls off the knife from his kneck.

Vlad: N-Nani?!

Iskra smiles as she walks back to her seat and sits down continuing to sharp her weapons.

Iskra: Ya know, I've been feeling bad about you at first, but then learning you left your biological parents for the Vans family, it was obvious. You were one of those kids who looked to grow famous by any means and become hero by any means... Even if it meant to hurt your only family and replace it with a new one...

Iskra keeps sharping her weapons as Vlad stayed quiet, he was a bit scared of what his sister has become and what will she do if she actually gets pissed off...

As for Willow, we see Willow entering the abandoned building on the other side of the country in the capital on a more empty area, she then proceeds to look around, floor after floor, room after room and yet nothing was found, the place looked abandoned for decades, 1944 materials too. Afterwards, Willow pulled out her phone as she exited the building calling someone...

Willow: Hey, son.

UltraX: So anything?

Willow: No, nothing. Guess the house near the ocean is probably the place we have to look at.

UltraX: Alright, we'll meet you at the car after we are done eating... Oh and I got a message from Garrick Vans, don't know how he got my phone number, we never met directly... However the message says "Vladislav could be moved in China of Thailand in a few days, our spies have been beaten up near the ocean and near some house." As it seems demon spies have been beaten up and some even murdered in cold blood... I however... Do not get why they use spies from another country, an island nation for spying. Anyways that is it.

Willow: Interesting...

Willow looks around one more time.

Willow: Well, I'll see you back in the car. Good day, son.

UltraX: Bye, mother.

Then she hanged up the call and put her phone away as she walked away. 45 minutes later, Willow finds herself back at the parking lot and sees Ultra & Mina hanging out of the car as Mina was sitting on the top of the hood.

Willow waves at them, they noticed.

Mina: Mrs. Ivanova, we were just talking about you.

Willow walks up to them.

Willow: Of course ya would, tbh the keys for the car are in my bag.

UltraX: Anyways so the building is empty and the house near the ocean it is, right?

All 3 of them got into the car, Willow was the one who will drive.

Willow: Yes, pretty much sure that is it.

The car engine starts and the car was on the move once more. Hours later, they arrive on the road and stop the car in a sidewalk, they get out as they notice a girl, a man & tied up boy who were already being escorted to somewhere...

Ultra was quickly to vanish and appear near the other car on the beach, staying hidden. As he took a little peak he noticed it was Vlad who was tied up and Iskra was the girl... Of course X only knew who Vlad was, but not that girl.

Iskra: Nikolov, Nikolov. Come on stop resisting we are going to Bulgaria in Montana.

Vlad seemed to resist and trying to get away, but the man was holding him as Iskra opens the back door, then the man forced Vlad on the back seat and closed the door... Then the man goes up and opens the door entering the driver seat.