chapter 38

Sky P.O.V
the van started once again and we left the petrol station. We bought the food into the back with us and put the bags in the middle on the floor. We didn't eat yet because we weren't really really hungry and it needed to last since we don't know when the next time we would stop would be. I looked down and noticed me and chai were holding hands. I don't even know I'm doing it anymore. Its kinda a habit, like biting your nails and when people point out that you're doing it you're just kinda like, oh yeah I didn't even know.

Eventually we got onto the motor way. Oh how much hate I have for the motor way. It kind of scares me and I get oaniced from lookingnout the window so I just looked down at the floor. Chai knew about my hate for this and he gently squeezed my hand as if to say, its going to be alright. I fumbled around for my phone and found it in my back pocket. I looked at the time, 1am! I knew it was late but I didn't think it was that late. I wondered why the roads were so empty. Not empty enough to make me fell relaxed though. After scrolling through all social media apps to the point where I've seen everything posted within the past 12 hours, I locked the screen on my phone, put it in the pocket in the side of the door. Since there was a spare seat next to me I lifted my feet up onto it, put my head on Chai's shoulder, still holding his hand, and closed my eyes.

Chai P.O.V
I looked down at sky slumped against my shoulder. She was asleep. That was probably best because she gets really panicy about motor ways. I rested my head against the widow in the door next to me. It had started raining so the window was cold and my ears echoed with rhuds of rain drops. Then I spotted sky's jacket in a pile on the floor. It must have fallen of the seat. Being careful not to wake up sky I leant over and picked up the jacket. I folded it into a perfect pillow, put it against the window. It was warm and it smelt of sky. The last thing I remember was resting my head againstnthe jacket as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

______________________________
A/N
As you can see I'm getting back into updating, whoop
So yesterday Jake boys followed me on twitter! Guys I freaked out. He's the first famous person to follow me on twitter and I just cried
I will put a screenshot of it in the media box at the beginning

Do you guys like updates in the morning or is there a different time you'd like me to update. Its tipping it down with rain where I am and I'm so cold right now.
I had a bath with a bath bomb from lush earlier which was amazing
Can I just say sorry for any spelling errors or auto correct problems, I don't check it all, I'm sorry

Ok I'm gonna go now. I get a bit carried away with my authors notes

Peace out