Chapter 20

Sky P.O.V
-moving day-

I still haven't seen the new apartment yet. Chai said it has to be a surprise. Today we move in. My mom phoned a few days ago saying they have extended the holiday even longer and they're not coming back for another 2 weeks but I don't mind. I finished putting the tape along the top of the last box. Me and Chai worked together to lift it onto the delivery lorry to take to the apartment. Me and Chai traveled by car. When we were round the corner Chai told me to close my eyes. He came round and opened my door and guided me out the car and I heard him open the door. We had to go up in a lift. I've always wanted an apartment like this! One that you take a lift straight to your front door. Then Chai moved his hands away from my eyes.

"Taa daa" he said holding his hands out like he had just done a double back flip and landed in the splits.

"Oh. My. God. This is amazing!" I shoutedas we looked around. When you first came in you were greeted by a small room with a coat hook then another door. When you walked through the door you were in the kitchen, connected to that was the living room, through a door was a bed room and a bathroom.

After the delivery men bought in big stuff like a sofa and a bed (which Chai put together). Me and Chai began unpacking the boxes. We were un-packing all day and then by 5pm we were nearly finished. There was a knock at the door. We went to open in and in walked lilly, Charlotte, Jake and matt.