Chapter 35

(A/N please read authors note at the end)

matt P.O.V
after days and days and days of meet ups, panels, q&as, we are finally home. And when I say home I mean at Chai and Sky's apartment. We had just finished up eating loads of food because we were all hungry from the flight back. We were talking about the individual meet ups we had and what kind of people we got to meet then my phone began to start ringing. Everyone went silent. I looked at the screen, it was my mom.
"Hello" I said answering

Charlotte P.O.V
Matt's phone started singing. Everyone went silent but we were still unable to hear what was being said on the other line. Matt wasn't saying anything, just listening. We looked confused
"Ok, bye. See you in a minute" he said down the phone. He put his phone back away then saw us all stating as if automatically waiting for him to tell us what it was about
"It was my mom, she wants us all to go to hers. She said she's got a surprise for me" he said. Aww sweet. A surprise for matt. But wait, why do we all have to go. We didn't question it. We just put on our shoes and walked out of the skai apartment. They still haven't had the dog back from Chai's mum. I think they're getting it tomorrow. It was late so it was dark. We finally got to matt's moms after about 10 minutes walking. There was a mini van parked on the drive.
"Must have guests round. That's probably the surprise" matt said looking at the mini van
"Its a nice van though" he added. We walked in the house but there was no one there apart from his mom. No guests. No visitors. No one here looking like they would drive a mini van.
"Hi, hi, hi" matt's mom said to us all with a grin on her face. She was obviously more excited about this surprise than matt. Still holidmg the smile on her face she passed matt small, wrapped up box.

Matt P.O.V
My mom passed me a small box. I took it from her hand and tore of the wrapping paper. Everyone's eyes were transfixed on the small little box I was holding, apart from my mom. My mom stood staring at my face with the grin still remaining on her face. It was obvious she was waiting to see whatever was in this little box. I opened it and there lay a key. One of those electric keys you get for cars. Wait... It said ford down the side... The designer of the beautiful dark blue mini van parked outside.it was one of those ones with back seats and windows. Kind of like one of them people carrier taxis people normally get when they go out for the night in a big group of people. I held the key in my hand and looked up at my mom. My grin now matching hers.
"You didn't" I said
"But I did" she replied.
"I thought since you passed your test I would get you a vehicle and since you have such a big group of lovely friends this would be ideal" she said pointing to all of the rest of the 'squad'.
"Wait you passed your driving test?" Asked Jake. Charlotte began to blush
"Charlotte is the only one of you that knew, I didn't want to tell you until I had an actual vehicle to drive and now I do so hey guys. Guess what. 2 weeks ago I passed my driving test" I said.

________________________
A/N just thought I'd let you guys know, I already wrote this chapter before but I might not update for a while because my cat I had since I was 1 year old got hit by a car this morning