Chapter 19

Chai P.O.V

I've got a big surprise for sky later. I just don't know how she is going to react. I could go great but it could also go so terribly wrong. I told jakez matt, lilly and Charlotte my surprise and they think its a good idea but they can not tell sky! I phoned sky's mom about it and she thinks its a great idea and she is absoloutly fine for it too happen and she thinks she will love it. I text sky:
Me: be ready in 20 minutes xx
Sky: ok xx

That's what I love about sky. She isn't very curious. If you've got a surprise planned she won't constantly keep messaging you about what it is. She just agrees. I picked up the little gift wrapped box of the table and put it in my pocket. I went and picked sky up. She looked beautiful. I drove her to pizza hut as pizza is her favourite food.

"And before you say anything, I'm paying" I said to her as we pulled up on the car park outside. We got inside and got a table.

"So, what's this all about?" She asked.

"Well I've got something to ask you. A big commitment. And don't worry before you panick, I'm not asking you to marry me" I said.

"Not just yet" I whispered under my breath.

"Its a big commitment so if you need time to think I totally understand. I've spoke to your mom about it and its all fine" I said. She gave me a puzzled look. I passed her the box out my pocket.

Sky P.O.V

I'm so confused and so scared. He said he's not asking me to marry him. What other 'big commitments' are there in the world. He handed me a box. I opened the box and there lay a single key. I took it out the box, held it in my hand and looked up at Chai.

"I bought an apartment... I bought US an apartment" he said.

"But if you need time to think or you just don't want to I completely understand. I will live there on my own" he quickly continued. I just started crying. Crying tears of happiness.

"Oh my god. You're crying. It was a bad idea wasn't it. You know what, just forget this ever hap..." I cut him off.

"Chai, you dope. These are tears of happiness. I'd love to move into an apartment with you so much. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me" i blurted out through tears.

_______________________________
So do you guys like this idea? I hope you do.

What would be Sky & Chai ship name??xx