Chapter 12

Chai P.O.V

the time is now 3pm and I just got back from the cafe with zalfie and sky. My phone began to ring, it was lilly. I answered.

"Chai come over now!" She shouted down the phone then just hung up. Well that was weird. I didn't even get a chance to speak but I will do as she said anyway. I slipped on my new trainers, a jumper, picked up my phone then walked out the house and made my way to Lilly's. When I got there I rang the door bell but no body answered. Was she at sky's or Charlotte's and she meant come there. I turned around and began to walk down the path way away from the house when suddenly the door opened and there stood lilly.

"Sorry, couldn't find the key" she beckoning me inside.

"What was so important?" I asked.

"Well, umm, SkyLikesYou" she burst out.

"Well I hope she likes me, we are best..." I stopped and thought about it.

"Wait, you don't mean as in friends do you" I asked. She just nodded unable to speak.

"Well umm" I said awkwardly.

"No need to explain, I know you like her" she said leaving me shocked.

"What?! How do you know??" I asked.

"Jake told me" she answered. I knew I shouldn't have told him!

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked me.

"I think I just want some time to think about it" I told her.

"Ok then" she answered. We sat in silence for about 5 seconds....

"Thought about it yet?" She asked.

"I mean when I go home. I'd better go now" I said.

"Ok just let me know your desicion we you even know what your desicion is" she said. I said good bye to her and walked out the front door into the cold wind. I feel so happy, she actually likes me the way I like her! The whole way home I thought about ways to ask her out.

_________________________
Did I mention to you guys I've hot a YouTube channel for video stars?? Its called Courtney 'xx
You will know which one it is because so far I only have 4 videos and 3 of them are one direction xxx