chapter 36

lilly P.O.V
when I woke up I had a text from Matt to all of us in the group chat,
matt- everyone meet me at the park 10am

I looked at the time. 9:30am! I woke up chai which is not always an easy task. we both got ready grabbed my bag with my purse and phone and walked down to the park. we were just round the corner and we saw Matt's mini van parked on the side of the road. when we hot to the park we were the last ones to turn up.
"finally you're here!" matt said smiling
"its only..." I was cut off from looking at the time on my phone. it was a lit later than I thought it would be
"...quarter past" I continued. everyone began to laugh.
"anyway follow me" matt said. we all did as we were told then we got to his mini van. did he forget that we were there when he got it and he is about to show us? he pressed the button to unlock it and opened the door to the 5 backseats.
"road trip" he said.

Charlotte P.O.V
"road trip" he said. I should've known. this time he didn't even tell me. we were all so excited. Matt and Jake sat in the 2 front seats and the rest off us sat in the seats in the back. there was 1 spare.
"We are going here" matt said pointing at a random space on the map he was holding in his left hand.
"I've planned it out, it is a 20 hour drive then we are going to stay there for 1 night then drive back and just a little trip. I hope no body minds?" He asked
"Of course we don't!" Said lily. We all had big grins on our faces. We began driving and we had spent about 10 minutes singing along to the radio together. And when I say singing...I mean screaming. Then chai said,
"What are we doing about food..." Trust Chai to be thinking about food.
"Oh yeah. I didn't think of that one" said matt.
"Does everyone have money?" Asked sky. Everyone nodded.
"Petrol station food it is then" she said. Everyone cheered. This will be fun.

I looked over and saw sky and Chai sat hand in hand next to each other. Cute. I put my phone in my lap and quickly took a picture of them on Snapchat without them seeing. I posted it on my story and sent it to them both. Sky's screen lit up. She let go of Chai's hand and unlocked her phone. Then I saw her screen flash then I got a notification on my phone that she screen shot it, then Chai did the same. Sky looked at me and smiled. After this we all started snap chatting. Taking videos each about our road trio and posting them on our story.
"I just had a look in my phone, 5 minutes until the first petrol station" said Jake.