𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 | 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞)

(Brief Mention/Implication of Marijuana/Being High Warning!)
(also based off a oneshot i made, except i made it work for this story)

One Month Later, New Year's Eve/Day

"Stopp." [Y/N] pleaded playfully, lightly punching her boyfriend's arm. "Aww, you're even begging for me to stop." Pico smirked, his hands traveling underneath [Y/N]'s beige sweater, lifting it up to the hem of her frilly, [F/C] bra. "Just like the bottom you are." He says lowly into her ear, sending shivers up the other's spine.

[Y/N] released a breathy gasp, her face covered in a bright red as she rests her head against Pico's shoulder, wrapping her arms gently around his waist. Her vision semi-blurred as she tried to keep conscious, remembering faintly the events that happened before she ended up in this situation. The bag of M&M chocolate bars she and Keith found at Cherry friend's New Years Eve party, the persistent worrying about keeping her anxiety-induced eye deformity a secret the past few weeks.

And now here [Y/N] was, back at where she thought was Cherry's townhouse with her friends in a random debate about who was the bottom in her relationship. One she was clearly losing.

"S-Shut it..." [Y/N] mumbled loudly, holding back giggles. She pushed herself off Pico, trying to focus on what was in front of her. She brought her hand to the side of his face, mindlessly tapping it lightly in search of his cheek as her vision cleared up. [Y/N] managed to spot her boyfriend standing in front of her with bloodshot, dilated eyes lustfully staring back at her. A smug grin was plastered across his face as he caressed above her waist leisurely.

"And if I don't?" He queries, pulling the [H/C] closer to him. "Just give up, toots. You know you aren't going to win this." "...I think you've underestimated me, love." [Y/N] eventually assured confidently, moving her hand slowly to the back of Pico's head. Grabbing a small handful of his hair in the process.

He stared down to [Y/N] with a subtle shocked expression, a faint dusting of blush coated his cheeks as she tugged moderately on his locks. Pico narrowed his eyes shortly after, not wanting to lose this dispute. "The fact that you're taking this so seriously when you know I'm just fucking around is really showing me who you are, [Y/N]." He stated lowly, leaning in to his girlfriend. Their lips brushing against each other as he spoke.

"Here you are, flustered as hell. Desperate to prove a point." Pico's hand grazed over [Y/N]'s chest, gently fondling her tit. "Yet here I am, cool as a cucumber." He chuckles lowly, hearing [Y/N] moan softly beneath him. "S-Screw you..." She muttered, a mix of giggles and moans escaping her lips.

Cherry sat beside Keith at the kitchen island, shocked by the actions of the lovebirds at the opposing end of the counter. She opened her Camera app, snapping a couple photos of the couple as they began making out before returning to GrubHub. Noticing that Keith's order was around the corner.

"Babe, the food's here." She announced, gazing at the cyanette. Only to get no response, as Keith stared into the abyss like a lost puppy. Cherry sighed, hearing the doorbell ring behind her.

The auburn went to the front door, swinging it open without a word. Stood in front of her was the delivery man with a brown paper bag in hand, looking up to Cherry nonchalantly. "Here's your order." He said, handing Cherry the bag. "Thanks." She reached for her bag hanging on a nearby hook, pulling out her some cash from her wallet. "Here you go, have a good night." Cherry handed the delivery man a tip, not realizing she had handed him $500 before slamming the door shut.