𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

(Anxiety Attack, Trauma Flashback/Triggers, Physical Violence, Offensive Language(?), Implied Abuse Warning!)

Spring, One Year Later

****

A brush of cool wind swept past me, awakening my consciousness. I groaned softly, the aching of my head and neck becoming apparent. And then it hit me. I flung my eyes open, getting a first glance at my thighs. My legs... why was I seeing my legs??

My heart thumped heavily against my chest as my vision cleared up. Revealing graveled grounds beneath me. I jerked my head upwards despite the pain, spotting a crumbled, brick entrance in front of me. Catching a small glimpse of outside, the lighting being darker than before but still daylight.

"No.... no no no no no." My thoughts were jumbled as I scanned my surroundings, trying to figure out where I exactly was. This wasn't downtown.

As I was getting up, I felt an uncomfortable tug on my wrists. "No..." I peeked over my shoulder, a shaky breath escaping my dried lips as I spotted a wooden chair. The stiffness of rope became evident against my wrists, holding them in place behind me.

"Holy shit..." I thought to myself, gazing down to my lap. A wave of mixed emotions took over my body as I finally realized what had happened. I had been kidnapped.... But who would have done this? Why me?? I haven't done anything wrong!

No one would have any resentment against me except... him.

The sound of footsteps against gravel caught my attention, causing me to dart up to the noise. What sounded like a pair turned into multiple, and they were getting closer by the seconds. A whimper escaped my lips as they finally reached the entrance of the room.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake." A feminine voice echoed in the vast space. Her voice lilted like a siren's, contrasting her loud and bold appearance. She had messy, red hair that spiked upwards into two horns. Complimenting her early 2000's, red and black mall goth attire. Chains dripped down the sides of her pants, attached to the bottoms were golden upside-down crosses. Sporadic patches of indistinctive bands covered her baggy and ripped red jeans.

"W-Who are you? Get away from me!" I shuddered through gritted teeth, darting my eyes between my back and the woman. My wrists twitching as I tugged at them, attempting to free myself from my bindings. The redhead chuckled as she approached me, a couple of silhouettes of different heights followed behind her. I stopped my struggle as I noticed a shadow looming over me. The redhead stood inches above me as I turned my full attention to her. Her soulless, white sclera gazed down at me as a sadistic smirk crept to the corner of her lips. Examining my defenseless body.

"No need to worry, princess." She insisted calmly, a hint of sarcasm lingered in her voice. Sending small shivers down my spine. "I'm not going to hurt you. Not yet anyways." I glanced away from her as she spoke, trying to calm my looming anxiety. Managing to get a glimpse of the other people behind her.

A pale individual with a moody, French appearance stood with their back against the crippling brick walls. Smoke surrounded them as they puffed out of their cigar. A pair of pointed, black shades covered their eyes, separating their inwards curled bangs from their face. The other stood nearby, someone I was quite familiar with. Instead, the pink mohawk male stood firmly with a rifle gun, staring daggers at me with his uncovered eye.