𝟏𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 (𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

(A/N's: I wanted to write a quick in-between chapter because the rest of the book is gonna be 🔥 spicy 🔥. This chapter is basically showing the quartet's relationships w/ one another and gives more character to BF and GF- Also based off of a oneshot I made w/ GF and MM ❤️)

———————————————————————

"Thank you again for the fun afternoon, GG!" [Y/N] thanked, approaching the passenger side of Cherry's car. Still examining her new manicured, rounded-[F/C] colored nails. "It was really nice having one on one time with you." "Aww no problem hun!" Cherry replied with a smile, about to unlock her car but stopped when she heard a familiar voice crying out in a far distance.

Both girls turned their attention to down the street, finding the known, cyan-haired male with a red hat running down the sidewalk with his arms wide open. "Baby~" He cried out, getting closer to them with every step he took. Cherry lit up when she saw her boyfriend. She instantly stepped away from the car and extended her arms out, pulling the smaller male into a loving embrace.

"Hi baby!" Cherry giggled as Keith showered her with kisses. "What's gotten into you, love?" "I just missed you sooo much babe!" He replied, cuddling up to his beloved. "But I was only gone a couple days." "Yeahh but you know how I am." Keith looked up to Cherry with a smug look, sticking the tip of his tongue out. A couple seconds past before Keith's demeanor changed in an instant. "Oh! I actually got you something." He exclaimed, looking around for something. "Damn, where is it?"

"Right here, ya dingus." Keith looked behind him to see a tired looking Pico walking up with a white, plastic bag in hand. "Aw, sweet man. Thanks!" The smaller male said, ripping the bag from the older's grip. Pico let out a sigh as Keith rummaged through the bag. "You know you wouldn't have lost it if you didn't run to Cher." He stated, watching as Keith pulled out a red colored wrapper.

"What is it~?" Cherry queried, watching as Keith began opening up the package. Revealing a Red Ring-Pop to her. The auburnette let out a gasp, bringing her hands up to her face. Her raven eyes shimmering in the sun's rays as she stared down at the edible ring. "Kiki... you shouldn't have." She said under her breath.

"Anything for my baby girl." Keith declared with a loving grin, taking Cherry's hand in hers and sliding the candy onto her ring finger. "One cherry flavored Ring Pop for the love of my life." Cherry cupped her hands into the smaller's cheeks, bringing his face close and giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love you so much, Keith." She proclaimed with a smile, her cheeks a faded shade of red. "Love you too, baby."

As this occurred, Pico made his way to [Y/N]. "Hey..." He greeted, giving her a bashful wave. "Oh hey! I didn't think I'd be seeing you til tomorrow!" She said, smiling up to the ginger. "Oh, heh. Yeah, I suppose I got the night off." He lied casually, shoving his hands in his pants pocket. Knowing well he had to choose his words wisely, as he hasn't told [Y/N] he's a hitman yet. Maybe sometime in the future.

"Well that's great!" [Y/N] added. "Say, since it isn't super late and I'm all caught up with schoolwork, maybe we can go hangout somewhere?" "Yeah that's fine." Pico agreed, clearing his throat. "Hey um... I actually got you something." "Oh?"

The ginger nodded, pulling out a green Ring-Pop wrapper from his pants pocket. "I know it isn't much, but I figured since we were buying a whole bunch I'd get one for you." He clarified, handing the candy to the shorter female. His freckled cheeks giving a hint of blush. "Aww that's so sweet! Thank you so much!" [Y/N] thanked, accepting the treat. She tried opening it but failed miserably with her nails being longer than what she's used to.

"Dammit..." She muttered, about to give up on opening the package. "Need help?" The ginger offered, taking the package back from [Y/N]. "You really don't have to, bub. I had it." "Nah, I insist." Pico persisted with redder cheeks, opening it with ease. "There we go." He said with a grin, taking the magenta colored candy out from its wrappings.

[Y/N] smiled down to the candy, reaching out for the treat. Though, she was halted when Pico reached out and took her hand in his. Her face flushed, watching as he gazed down lovingly at her hand, sliding the edible ring onto her ring finger gently. Making sure he didn't scratch her newly painted nails. She blushed heavily, gazing up into his pearly eyes with a twinkle in hers. [Y/N] was about to say something when they both heard nearby commentary. Turning their attention towards the bickering couple.

"Dammit it was on flash."
"Babe, it's fine. You can just delete it or whatever."
"Uh, no I can't dickhead! This is like, a precise moment in time that has to be cherished forever! It can't just be deleted!"
"But G, you already have tons of photos of them. You already took 20 others just now."
"Uh, yeah. 20 others that'll be added to my scrapbook that I'll be gifting them at their wedding!"

Pico released [Y/N]'s hand from his grip, letting out an annoyed sigh. "Guys, what the hell? Delete it." He declared, making his way over to the couple. Cherry looked up from her phone, shooting her iPhone above her head as the ginger got closer. "Nope~" She teased, the two now inches away from each other. Pico glared intensely at Cherry, trying to grab her phone but to no prevail.

The taller woman simply stood where she was, watching the shorter male fail miserably with a shit-eating grin on her face. Keith during all of this shuffled his way over to [Y/N], taking a Citrus Craze flavored Ring Pop out from the plastic bag and opening the wrapper up.

"Soo you two fuck yet?" He asked bluntly, bringing the candy to his mouth and beginning to suck on it. [Y/N] choked on her watermelon flavored saliva, taking her Ring Pop out of her mouth. "What?? God no!" She exclaimed in disbelief, her face reddening again. "Why would you ask that?" Keith simply shrugged, taking his candy out of his mouth and began to lick it. Savoring its flavors as his attention went solely to the treat. As [Y/N] was about to speak up, a loud groan could be heard from Pico.

"Come onnn. Delete it, dammit!" He cried out, about to give up. Cherry leaned down to the ginger with half lidded eyes. Her expression changing from smug to serious in an instant. "Listen here." She said lowly, leaning to his ear as she spoke. "It's clear as day that you like her. So how about you go and figure out how to ask my girly out instead of worrying about a mere photo, hm?" "And what if I don't listen to a word you say?" He asked just as intensely, narrowing his eyes at her. "You don't want to find out." She proclaimed, her skin slowly turning to a shade of purple and scleras becoming black.

Pico could feel the shift in the atmosphere and immediately back away. Raising his hands up he said, "Aight, aight. I'll do what you said. Jeez..." Cherry's appearance changed back to her regular self, as well as her personality. "Aww, great!" She said cheerfully, cupping her hands together and bringing them to the side of her face along with a sweet smile. The ginger let out a tsk before heading back over to his crush, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"What was that all about?" [Y/N] asked, having witnessed what had just happened. "It's nothing, don't worry 'bout it." Pico grumbled, looking off to the side. "Say, now that the reunion's out of the way, how about we all go to the mall for a bit, hm?" Cherry suggested cheerfully. "That's fine with me." [Y/N] responded. "Keith?"

"Huh, what?" Keith looked up cluelessly from his almost gone Ring Pop, turning to [Y/N]. "Do you want to head up to the mall?" She asked. "Yeah, no that's fine." He replied, heading for his girlfriend's car. "Alrighty then, what about you Pico?" Cherry inquired, making her way to the driver seat of her car. Unlocking the car for real this time. "Eh, I guess." He answered. "Great! You and [Y/N] will be in the back." She stated, opening her car door.