𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

A/N's: Hello! I'm back once again after such a busy couple of weeks and having a bit of writer's block and cold (again 😅). I'm still trying to figure out the next chapter, as well as working on finishing Requests for my Oneshots book before Early April. This Oneshot takes place during Chapter 3 but from Pico's perspective because yes.

✨✨

I personally recommend reading this after Chapters 1-26, but it's up to you whether or not you'd like to read this Extra or Chapter 3 first since it's the same scene. If there's any mistakes, please let me know! 🙏

[H/C] = Hair Color
[E/C] = Eye Color

———————————————————————

I let out a lengthy yawn, mindlessly flipping through different apps on my phone. Thirty damn minutes and no one has shown up yet. The fuck? "Can I get you anything while you wait?" A woman's voice asked. I looked up from my device, spotting the same waitress for the third time. I shook my head, leaning back into the booth. "Just a few more minutes, thanks." I responded nonchalantly. The waitress nodded, leaving for the kitchen again.

I sighed in annoyance, diverting my gaze to the front-right of the room. "I swear, if these idiots don't show..." I grumbled under my breath minutes later, crossing my arms in front of my chest. Nearby footsteps sounded, as the hostess from earlier popped out from around the corner. Stood behind them was Keith and Cherry.

"Ayyy 'sup man?" Keith greeted with a grin, jumping in front of the hostess. His hand held out to me. I sat upright, giving him a smirk as we exchanged a quick handshake. "Hey Pico." Cherry said, scootching into the booth. I looked over to her as she took a seat across from me, placing my phone back in my pocket. "Hey." I replied. Keith took a seat beside his girlfriend, looking over his shoulder. "Hey [Y/N], I'd like you to meet our friend Pico!" He called out confidently.

"The fuck?" I looked up from my friends, meeting glances with a [H/C] woman in casual clothing. She clutched onto a backpack strap with one hand, the other resting against her side. I threw myself back against the booth, crossing my arms in front me again as I glanced back to Keith and Cherry with knitted brows. "Why the fuck is this bitch here?" I asked bluntly, narrowing my eyes. Keith shot himself up from his seat, throwing his hands on the table firmly.

"Excuse me?" He said with intensity, leaning forward slightly. "What? You two never mentioned another person being here." I spat just as strongly, glaring daggers as I gripped onto my forearms. Keith exhaled irritably, taking a seat shortly after. "Whatever man. Just stop being a dick and treat my best friend with respect, will ya?"

"His best friend?" I thought, watching as he turned his attention to the girl. He never mentioned having a best friend when we reunited. What the hell happened since we broke up...? "...Right?" Keith's voice emphasized, looking back to me with a serious expression. I snapped out of my thoughts, continuing to glare at him for a moment before turning my focus to the artwork above us.

The woman eventually took a seat beside me, shuffling noises emitted amongst the indistinctive background chatter and some stupid pop song softly blared in the wall speakers. I hunched my shoulders forward, rubbing my inner forearm with my thumb as I kept focus on the landscape painting. The tense energy was too suspicious; could I even trust this person? She didn't seem like a threat, especially since she's Keith's best friend. Something seems off though... maybe it was the way she was holding her bag or the silence among us.