"Ohh"

We entered in his place. His living room is big and spacious. There are big L shaped sofa is placed to sit and chit chat with guest.There is big glass window on one side which is illuminating this room. Few indoor plants are placed in corner table. Overall its a very beautifully decorated room. My eyes caught dirt on glass table which  told that it hasn't cleaned for weak or more. Same is with LCD on the wall.
His kitchen is filled with used utensils which needs to clean . Kitchen slab is disorganized.Fruits and vegetables are scattered on kitchen counter.I realized he is all alone all this while ,he is managing it by himself. Doorbell ring caught my attention and he brings tiffin from delivery guy.

He opened a door and goes ahed with tiffins. I am alone in this big mansion of his. I sort vegetables and placed them in refrigerator. Cut the fruits in small pieces,make five equal portions,packed four in a polythene and  one in plate.  I took this plate and placed it on his dining table which I recently cleaned.

He came back now and noticed fruits plate.He eat everything quietly.I cleaned kitchen and organized everything. Living room is still dirty but that's not the concern as of now.

"Have you eat anything?"he asked when he came to place his plate in sink.

"No"

"I have stocked everything in kitchen,please prepare and eat something." He said and I nodded my head. He left with fruits packets which I packed earlier. I open the drawers and cabinets of kitchen and as he said everything is arranged in kitchen. I have made noodles today as I am tired with work I did earlier. I eat it and sat on the sofa of living room. My eyes start feeling heavy  and I didn't realized when I dose off.

The plastered roof is first image I have seen ."Where am I ?" I rise with confusion and look around than I realized I have came to Aamir's place.I adjusted my clothes and came to kitchen. Aamir placed two cup of tea on counter top.He offered me and I take it. I moves one chair of dining table and sit there.He did the same.

"When you find out?"

"One week ago ,actually they were having mild symptoms gradually it proceed and Abba start having problems in breathing. They contacted me and I asked them to do some test.Test results came three days later till than it caught  everyone. I asked them to come here."

"Good decision,here  you can take care of them ."

"Hmm"

"They are taking food or not.Is sense of  taste is there ??How is digestion?"

"Not up to the mark,Abba having difficulty in swallowing so does Ammi. "

"I'll make porridge for them ."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by why .They are your parents who is suffering from deadly disease. I am just trying to help you out. If they won't eat anything how they shall heal.Outside food is good but not patient specific.This is bare minimum which I am doing "

I prepared orrange  juice  with evening snacks. In dinner I prepared soup,porridge, salad, Chapati(bread),lentil curry and steamed vegetable curry.

"See you tomorrow "I bid him goodbye at 6 PM. I prefer to return my hostel at 7 that's why everything early.Aamir will microwave things if they aren't willing to eat right now.

Days paased just like that.If I was free I went to his place to help in sorting groceries, cleaning, cooking and arranging things.

Today is Sunday I went to his place as he asked my help.I was stocking vegetables and fruits in refrigerator. I feel someone is standing behind me. I can feel piercing gaze of someone on my back.Whatever it is I need to face it ,I turns around and a middle aged man is standing there.

"Assalamualaikum " I greet this man

"Waalaikumussalam" he replied with smile than again asked "Who are you?

"I am Aamna and ..

"What are you doing here ?"

"I ...

"Are you servant or maid of this house?"

"No sir .. this man is asking me questions afater questions and not let me give answers to him.I am feeling bad and little bit angry.

"Than what are you doing here?"

"Sir,I have come here to help my batchmate Aamir "I replied to him politely

"He doesn't need your help, you can go now " He said sternly and I feel it's not good to argue with him.Aamir may deal with him.

Aamir

Today Abba's report came negative and I am going  to bring cake to celebrate. Aamna is there to do decorations and I'll introduce her to father. I wants there first impression of each other to be positive. I brought Rasmalai cake which in trend nowadays . Its something different and ladies of the house will love it. I'll do the same when Ammi ,Asma and Anara will come out. I'll bring chocolate, strawberry and Mango cakes for them as per their likes.

I pressed door bell and surprisingly father opened the gate.My eyes searched the person who helped me in past few days. I put cake in refrigerator, there wasn't any decorations in dining room or living room. Kitchen isn't clean too.

"What's going on Aamir?" Abba asked me sternly.

"Nothing Abba"

"Don't lie to me,I have bought this house for you so that you won't have any difficulty in new city but you are calling females here, This is not expected from you."

"Abba you have misunderstanding. Aamna isn't like this ."

"You are defending her ,shame on you Aamir and shame on her ."

"Abba I hadn't done anything wrong like you are thinking. She came here to help us. In last few days she is the one who cooked meals for us. She was the one who prepared juices, tonics and immunity booster drinks." I explained myself.

"Why "

"What do you mean by why".

"A girl is visiting a man's house when he is alone. "

"Abba you sre taking it in wrong way.She isn't like this.She always maintain safe distance from such people. If she had such motives she had accepted my proposal long back.Its been almost two years when I first expressed my feelings to her and  she rejected my proposal. The day I met her I am the one who is dran towards her .I don't know what's in her ,I can't stay away from her.She is one who not even interested in talking to me but my heart isn't ready to accept it.My heart isn't ready to let her go.I am the one who unashamedly confess my love to her many times and she hadn't reciprocated even once. She isn't favour of Haram relationships and I am ready to do Nikah (wedding) with her.I want to keep this person near me. After few years we will part away and I won't be able to see her again .This thought breaks my heart. Everyone thinks my feelings is joke ,I am Casanova, I am not serious for her but I am serious. I want her and only her."

There was complete silence in the room for few minutes. I didn't realized what I have said infront of my father and when I did its too late.
Expression on my father's face is unfathomable. Ya Allah what I have done.I have add more complications in already complicated situation.
How I'll face everyone after this .