4.7 | Transitioned

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna stood with Jasper as the air around her shifted, she turned her head towards the room where Bella's body was laying. Anna smiled before glancing at Edward who smiled back, he made his way into the room while Anna approached Rosalie and took Renesmee into her arms, rocking her back and forth as Edward took Bella to quench her thirst. Jasper watched his fiancee with a warmth in his chest, Carlisle took notice of his sons expression. "You'll have that one day," Carlisle told Jasper who smiled at the thought of it. "I wouldn't be against it," Jasper replied as Anna hummed to Renesmee who eased and relaxed in her aunts embrace.

Edward and Bella made their way into the room with Jacob near them, Anna raised a brow at the shifter who bowed his head. "You ready to hold your daughter?" Anna asked her sister, Bella smiled up at Anna before taking Renesmee into her arms. Anna's heart swelled at the sight of her older sister looking more alive than ever, the way her presence demanded to be looked at was new for Anna but she didn't hate it. Bella had always been an introverted awkward teenager but Anna could see how becoming a vampire seemed to be the very thing she was destined to be; she was made to be a Cold One.

Renesmee, who looks a few months old, tenderly touches Bella's cheek allowing Bella to see an image of herself when she gave birth to Renesmee. "What was that?" Bella asked. "She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward answered her as Jasper stepped closer to Anna, interlocking their fingers. "Showed me? How?" Bella inquired further. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted," Edward replied with a fond smile, his life had brightened incredibly. "I've only been out for two days?" Bella said as she took notice of Renesmee's aging. "Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle informed her while Anna took notice of Jacob's protective thoughts.

"Jacob," Anna warned with a raised brow catching Bella's attention. "What is it?" Bella asked, she knew her sisters tone was a warning to the shifter. "That's enough experimenting for one day," Jacob told her as he stepped closer making Anna and Edward share a glance. "Jacob. She's doing great," Edward told the shifter. "Yeah. Let's not push it though," Jacob replied to him. "Your funeral," Anna muttered with a smirk, she and Emmett shared an amused glance. "What's your problem?" Bella asked him. "This should be good," Emmett said with a smirk, Colton standing next to him with a grin on his face.

"Hold on a second," Edward said before taking Renesmee from his wife's arms. "Bella. Look, it's a wolf thing," Jacob started which only made Anna shake her head amused, she was keen to see Bella handle this. "What's a wolf thing?" Bella asked with a raised voice. "Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise," Jacob explained with caution, his eyes were wide as Bella glared at him. "Take Renesmee out of the room," Bella ordered prompting Rosalie to take her from Edward's arms and out of the room.

"Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you," Bella warned Edward who had placed his hand on her shoulder, he heeded her warning and removed his hand. Bella grabbed the back of Jacob's neck and began dragging him out of the house while Anna laughed, she rushed out behind her and stood on the patio as Bella threw Jacob out onto the grass. "You imprinted on my daughter?!" Bella shouted at Jacob who held his hands up in surrender. "It wasn't my choice!" Jacob snapped back. "She's a baby!" Bella seethed out as Anna leaned back against Jasper's chest, the amused smile never fell from her face.