4.3 | Bella's Pregnant?!

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

No one prepared the twins for this. They knew that one of them would be gifted with the possibility to fall pregnant due to their witch connection to Magnolia and Nadia but neither of them actually thought about it so soon. When Anna realised that something was wrong with her sister, she immediately called her but to hear that she believed she was pregnant shocked Anna in a way she never felt before. Her sister's pregnancy wasn't going to be normal, a human and a vampire was bound to have complications that no one was truly prepared for and Anna was scared of losing her twin sister.

After talking to Carlisle, Edward and Bella were heading back to Forks while everyone else prepared for anything. Jasper was quick to notice Anna's anxieties, the fear that filled her body at the idea of her sister possibly having a child that could kill her. He tried his hardest to reassure her that Bella would be okay but it didn't seem to process in Anna's mind who couldn't fight the fear in her heart that something bad was coming. Anna wouldn't lose her older sister, no matter what had happened between them, they were twins; that meant everything to Annabeth Swan.

And Anna knew that Charlie deserved the entire truth before Bella's return, she wouldn't let them fake Bella's death or anything like that. Anna didn't care about the Volturi's rules, as far as she is concerned, she is above them. So with an agreement set with Carlisle, Anna and Jasper headed to the Swan household to tell Charlie the truth about everything; no matter what his response was, she would make sure he understood everything. Anna and Jasper stood outside the house, the blonde watched the home with a worried expression while Jasper held her hand in reassurance.

"It's gonna be fine, Darling. Just breathe," Jasper whispered to his fiancee, he kissed the side of her head. Anna lead Jasper into the house and she smiled seeing her dad being bossed around by Sue Clearwater; the blonde Swan was happy to see her father in a loving relationship with someone who knew and understood the world Charlie was about to be dragged into. "Anna?" Charlie smiled seeing his youngest standing there, she rushed forward and embraced him in a tight hug. "Hello Jasper," Sue greeted with a kind smile. "How are you, Sue?" Jasper asked her politely. "I'm well, just keeping Charlie alive and healthy," Sue replied with a playful smile that made Jasper laugh.

"She's changed my diet," Charlie whined to Anna who giggled as she pulled away from her father. "You gotta eat a little healthier eventually," Anna teased making Charlie sigh in defeat before laughing. "Not that I don't mind the visit, sweetheart, but what are you doing here?" Charlie asked knowing that Anna and Jasper had been busy preparing for their future together. "Uh, well... Sue, you may want to prep the scotch for this conversation," Anna warned Sue who caught on instantly, she nodded and headed into the kitchen. "Are you pregnant?" Charlie asked with wide eyes, he wasn't so sure he was ready for that step so soon.

"No!" Anna replied before clearing her throat, "Please just... sit down and no matter what, I need you to just listen and process without laughing or cracking a joke about what I'm going to tell you." Charlie took immediate notice of the seriousness in his daughter's eyes along with the worry that was pooling in them. "Okay. I'll listen," Charlie assured her as he sat down on the couch, Sue made her way back in and sat down next to Charlie as Anna paced the floor in front of them, Jasper leaned against the wall in the doorway; he was tempted to send a calming wave towards her but remembered their conversation about how he can't always do that 'cause it affects his own emotions.