2.7 | Attacked

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Paul and Anna were sitting on the beach in La Push, the pack was a short distance away. Anna had told Sam and Paul the full story about Della Freya which had altered some of their beliefs and affected Paul's hatred for Vampires. It was a concern to all about what would happen if Aro learnt about Anna's connection to the woman he had killed. Anna knew that Aro was always looking for power, she had been told about the Volturi by Jasper; the empathic vampire had been worried about them finding out about Anna's strength and skills that would make her the perfect newborn and now, Anna knew why she was that way.

Anna sighed as she watched Jared shove Embry away from the soccer ball before kicking it to Sam. "Bella tells me that Jacob isn't too happy about Embry joining the cult," Anna told Paul as he watched the pack. "Jacob doesn't believe the stories, the hints or the fact that his time is coming soon. But when that moment comes, his feelings for Bella will backfire on him," Paul replied to her, a slight warning in his tone. "Right, the whole natural enemies with the vampires," Anna teased knowing that Paul was still rocky about the idea of Anna and Jasper, he was glad they left but even he saw how Anna's eyes didn't light up in happiness; no matter how much she puts it on, she won't be happy till Jasper's with her again.

"Jacob is sixteen, Bella is eighteen... Jacob is just gonna have to move on and get the hell over it," Anna said making Paul laugh, the two had agreed that Bella was using Jacob to distract herself and fill the obsessive void that was Edward leaving her behind. Anna loved her sister, there was no mistaking that and she was die to protect her; that was her promise. But to see Bella act like her life wasn't worth living because Edward left her, it was fated mates, it was an obsession. Anna felt a dull ache in her chest everyday but she could live with it based on the promise that one day, she would reunite with Jasper. And with Paul by her side as a brother, she knew she wasn't alone.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"What were you thinking?!" Anna asked her older sister as she cleaned up the blood on her forehead. Anna had gotten a call from Jacob telling her that Bella had a motorbike incident and the blonde was fuming; she sent Jacob home and was done being gentle. "I saw him, Anna..." Bella whispered. "No," Anna shook her head as Bella tried to convince her. "Bella!" Anna shouted successfully shutting the brunette up. "You didn't see Edward, you saw a hallucination due to this obsession you have developed and its unhealthy. He isn't there, its not real! It's your mind playing games to trick you, you need to move on!" Anna was panting by the time she was done talking.

Bella looked up at her younger sister with watery eyes, the brunette scoffed as she pushed past Anna towards the stairs. "You don't know anything, Annabeth. If it wasn't for Jasper, they'd still be here!" Bella shouted back at Annabeth whose eyes flickered from blue to grey. "How dare you?!" Anna snapped, cracks forming in the walls. "Jasper did nothing wrong! It was Edward who threw you across the room like a damn football when he could've just stopped Colton who went to attack!" Anna continued without realising that the house was shaking slightly. "If it wasn't for your obsession with not growing old and not having Edward by your side, I would have MY MATE by my side," Anna seethed out harshly.