3.8 | Snowy Battle

Beginne am Anfang

Paul didn't reply to that but she knew he appreciated the backup, Anna was just hoping that the bad feeling in her chest was only due to the battle in itself. They reached the campsite and Paul headed back down, his action blocked out further attraction to Bella or Anna's scent. Anna climbed into the tent and sat down with Bella as Edward was talking to Jacob and Seth. "Are you okay?" Bella asked her sister, her worried expression was something Anna hadn't seen in a long time. "I don't know, to be honest... I just... hope that everyone will be okay," Anna answered her before noticing Bella's frown.

"You know I may be angry with certain decisions you've made, but at the end of the day, you're still my older sister and I love you forever and always," Anna expressed to Bella, she wasn't sure what may happen and while she couldn't forgive Bella or Edwards actions; she could still admit that nothing else had changed, Bella was her sister and she still loved her with all of her heart. "I understand your point of view... I love you too, forever and always," Bella replied before the sisters hugged, Anna closed her eyes cherishing this hug as she came to terms with what her fate may be in this battle; she was ready.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna slept the night away cuddled up with her sister and Jacob behind Bella for extra warmth, she hadn't paid any attention to the competing trio as it wasn't her problem to deal with. In the early morning, Anna was the first to wake up, she looked over to Edward who was clearly pouting at the sight of his girlfriend snug in Jacob's arms. "What's more important to you, Edward? Your petty jealousy or Bella's warmth?" Anna asked him as she sat up and pulled Jasper's jacket on to stay warm. "You're still mad at me," Edward said back to her ignoring her questions. "Damn straight I am, Edward. You are not the Coven leader... you made everyone suffer because you suffered," Anna told him calmly.

Edward looked up at Anna and stayed silent, he knew she was right and there was no arguing that point. "Magnolia told me that Bella was your true mate... But either way, you didn't know that when you chose her and then left her. You fed into her obsessive behaviour and then you left her in the woods vulnerable... I will still hurt you for that, Edward Cullen. I'm still very, very angry with you," Anna explained to him with a stern tone that truthfully would've caused anxiety in human Edward. "It will take a long time for me to forgive you. So you better be very careful with your choices," Anna added as she felt Bella move, she turned to her older sister to see Jacob already awake and smirking.

"Don't you smirk smugly, I'm fuming with you Jacob Black," Anna sneered causing Jacob to drop the smirk. "Bella has strictly told you that she does not love you the way you love her. She may love you, Jacob but she isn't in love with you and you need to accept that. She chose Edward and she will always choose Edward so you learn to accept that before you destroy yourself and lose a chance with another who will love you back," Anna expressed to Jacob before she reached for the thermostat bottle containing the hot chocolate that Jasper had made for her prior to heading up the mountain. She poured some into the lid while Jacob and Edward shared a small glance before processing Annabeth's words to them.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

The fight had begun. Anna paced anxiously near Seth who watched over his Imprint Sister while listening to the pack link of the battle. "Jacob just got there. He's good," Edward told the sisters, Anna nodded but stopped pacing at the shift in the air. "What is it?" Edward asked her noticing the way she looked around the area. "He found us... I feel Victoria," Anna told him as she looked down the mountain into a small clearing where Riley Biers approached with a sadistic smile. "Riley, listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you," Edward warned as he stood protectively in front of Bella and Anna; he wouldn't let either of them get hurt.