𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Start from the beginning

"Hey...Isn't that the name of the Crown Princess of the land of Permafrostine,"

"Whoa...no way! What is a female doing here in an all-boy's school?!"

"Whoa...I wonder if she is sexy in person?"

"Dude...shut up! What if she heard you?!"

'So noisy...' Y/n let out a lazy groan as she pulled her hood further down her face.

"Ice cold yet craving warmth, blooming with light but completely dull
The most pure and noble soul that has the qualities of...
Every dormitory,"

"Every Dormitory?!" Most students gasped.

"I can't believe it...a student suited for all dormitories?" A student mumbled.

"I thought for sure that she would at least be in Diasomnia..." Another student says.

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a a female? Not only that...but this female is the Crown Princess of Permafrostine?!" Crowley exclaimed in disbelief. "You...Reveal your true identity at once!"

"How rude. Are you thinking of a suitable punishment little sister?" Isfrid asked, stepping close to Y/n's side.

"Little sister?!"

"Ah yes! Prince Isfrid is the older twin brother of the crown princess! Surely he is telling the truth,"

"I'm not going to do anything," Y/n spoke in a monotone as she hesitantly removed the hood from her head, revealing her ethereal beauty that caused everyone to awe from how beautiful the crown princess really was underneath her veil she wore almost all the time when she was in public.

"Whoa...she almost resembles a doll..." Someone said.

"She really is the crown princess!"

"I am indeed a female and the Crown Princess," Y/n confirmed. Everyone's talks grew more as the Housewardens widen their eyes, feeling a sense of longing or obsession in their hearts, as if...their hearts were complete.

"It really is his granddaughter..." Crowley mumbled in surprise before looking over to the mirror, completely baffled. "But that is absurd. The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

"Who knows..." Y/n bluntly shrugged before looking up, staring at the window.

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!*" Grim let out a gasp after he free himself and jumped down. "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" Crowley exclaimed firmly.

"Unlike that human doll person, I can use magic and I'm actually a male!" Grim exclaimed, greatly offending Isfrid who gasped while Y/n just dosed off, looking up at the stars from the windows. It was obvious she was distracted and unbothered by the insults from the weasel. "So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

Riddle and Isfrid sensed something was immediately wrong when a blue flame formed over Grim's mouth. "Everyone, get down!" Riddle shouted.