"Brat what the hell happened to you?" Virion accused while Jin woo, simply shrugged. "Age has been racing behind you quicker than me," Virion remarked bluntly, his eyes scanning Jin woo's appearance. In response, Jin woo scoffed dismissively and retorted, "Your one to talk, you look like you've aged a hundred more years, old man. Keep it up and you can kiss this world goodbye." Sarcasm dripped from his voice, emphasising his cheeky nature.

"Insolent peasant, do you realize you're in the presence of royalty?" Daswid, the Dwarven king, fumed, his hands slamming forcefully on the table. However, Virion swiftly intervened, calming the enraged king. Virion's actions were not driven by concern for Jin woo, but rather for Daswid himself. His body trembled at the thought of Jin woo snapping on Daswid.

"What was the purpose of bringing me here?" Virion inquired, his curiosity piqued by the unusual circumstances.

"Please, take a seat, and I will explain," Jin woo responded calmly, gesturing for Virion to sit. Intrigued, Virion complied, settling himself into a chair, prepared to listen attentively to Jin woo's forthcoming explanation.

"Many of you are understandably confused, but frankly, I don't care about your confusion. So, please remain quiet, and listen," Jin woo commanded with an air of authority. Observing Virion's nod of agreement, the council members complied, taking their designated seats and settling into silence, prepared to heed Jin woo's words.

Once everyone was settled, Jin woo commenced his narration, delving into the intricate details surrounding Alacrya and their unmistakable intentions. As his words unfolded, the faces of the council members grew noticeably pale, grasping the daunting reality of confronting a nation under the dominion of the Asura.

"So, they are already here," Virion interjected, ensuring his statement reached the ears of all present.

Jin woo affirmed the gravity of the situation with a solemn nod. "Indeed, they are already here, silently plotting and establishing their foundations, all while remaining undetected by any of you." The weight of his words hung heavily in the air, as the council members absorbed the alarming revelation.

"Do we even stand a chance?" Merial murmured,

"Under normal circumstances, no," Jin woo responded bluntly, his words hitting the Lances with a jolt of reality. Their eyes widened in disbelief, struggling to accept the truth laid bare before them. "The lances aren't even strong enough to contend with the Retrianers, let alone the Scythes and Wraithes." There was no deception in Jin woo's words, only a stark acknowledgment of their current limitations and the overwhelming threat they faced.

As Jin woo was about to speak again, Daswid interjected, his tone dripping with defiance. "Listen here, I don't care about your supposed ties with the elves. I refuse to sit here and listen to you as if I were an obedient dog. Who's to say you're not a spy?" The words hung in the air, shattering the silence that had engulfed the room. Virion cursed inwardly, sensing the tension and potential escalation of the situation.

Jin woo released a weary sigh, feeling the weight of the situation pressing upon him. With a deliberate motion, he rose from his chair and strode purposefully towards Daswid. The room seemed to freeze, everyone holding their breath, afraid to make a move. As Jin woo approached, an aura of darkness enveloped his figure, and his eyes gleamed with an intense shade of vibrant purple, reflecting the power surging within him.

"Now you listen, you insufferable mule," Jin woo's voice carried an undeniable authority, tinged with an unsettling edge. "My patience wears thin when traitors like you dare to speak of loyalty to this continent while secretly scheming against it. Do you think I wouldn't notice?  Not even your foul stench can mask the presence of Vritra mutts." His words resonated through the room, each syllable distorted by the intense energy emanating from him, leaving a chilling impact on the council members.

Gasps filled the room as Daswid's anger reached its boiling point, and he rashly commanded his Lances to attack Jin woo. However, Jin woo remained unfazed, his expression one of detached calm. In an instant, he snapped his fingers, and a wave of power surged forth. The eyes of the Lances glazed over and became blank, their once formidable presence crumbling as they collapsed to the floor, unconscious and incapacitated. The room fell into a stunned silence, the weight of Jin woo's actions sinking in as the reality of his strength became undeniable.

Varay and Barion instinctively drew upon their mana reserves, ready to defend themselves against Jin woo's dark power. However, their attempts were quickly thwarted as tendrils of obsidian darkness surged forth from their own shadows, entangling them in inescapable chains. Their mana, once their source of strength, now seemed futile against the overwhelming force that held them captive. Varay's discomfort grew as a sense of familiarity washed over.

"Now do you understand how helpless you are?" Jin woo's voice reverberated through the room, its distorted timbre adding an eerie dimension to his words.

Trembling, the dwarven queen mustered the courage to speak. "Y-you must understand, we have formed an alliance with Agrona Vritra. If you harm us, you will become enemies with an Asura."

Jin woo's smile remained unnervingly sweet, a stark contrast to the danger looming in the air. With a flick of his fingers, shadows materialised into deadly spears, encircling the dwarven royalty from all directions, before brutally penetrating their skulls and body rendering limp corpses.

"Trust me: the snake won't be here to help you."