Upon hearing the elven king's acknowledgement, the lances stationed behind their respective leaders responded in unison, their voices filled with loyalty and respect. "It is an honor, Your Majesty," their unified voices declared, embodying their unwavering commitment to their leaders and their cause.

"With our unification we should be able to handle the new continent if nee-" Alduin's statement was abruptly cut off as a new voice permeated the surroundings, intruding upon their conversation. "Not quite," the unfamiliar voice interjected, capturing the attention of those present.

Their gazes swiftly converged upon the origin of the compelling voice, and their eyes widened in surprise as a figure bathed in a resplendent purple glow materialised from the depths of the shadows. Jin woo's enigmatic figure exuded an intense jet-black aura, its ethereal tendrils dancing around him.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The Dwarven king bellowed, his voice reverberating with authority and suspicion. In response, the human and dwarf lances instinctively began channeling mana from their cores, preparing for any potential threat. However, the elves among them stood transfixed, their eyes widened in astonishment as they locked their gaze upon Jin woo, their bodies frozen in place.

With a trembling finger, Aya pointed forward at the new source of attention, "WOO."

"What, can't you recognize your dear younger brother?" Jin woo retorted with a touch of sarcasm, his voice laced with amusement. He casually made his way towards the council, disregarding the tension that had briefly gripped the room. Alduin, realizing Jin woo's identity, hastily gestured to the lances, signalling for them to stand down and cease their mana channeling.

"You're way too old to be Jin!" Alea, the elf with vibrant teal hair, exclaimed accusingly as she stormed toward Jin woo, meeting him halfway with determination etched on her face.

Jin woo met her accusation with a nonchalant tone. "Oh, come on now. You two are just upset because I'm taller than both of you," he replied matter-of-factly, causing Aya and Alea to pout in mock indignation.

"Who are you?" Daswid, the Dwarven king, repeated his question once more, his tone notably calmer. However, his unease grew as he observed the palpable nervousness radiating from Alduin and Merial.

"You don't need to know my identity, for it holds no significance for you," Jin woo responded dismissively, his words laden with an air of confidence. The Dwarven royalty seethed with anger at the perceived disrespect. Ignoring their ire, Jin woo shifted his gaze toward Alduin, acknowledging him as he became the focus of their interaction.

"Where is Virion?" Jin woo inquired calmly, his voice steady and composed.

"He is still at the castle," Merial responded promptly, providing the information Jin woo sought.

 "Great the only one I can trust isn't even here." Jin woo released a weary sigh as his shadow enveloped him, causing him to disappear into thin air without leaving a trace. The remaining individuals in the room, with the exception of the elves, were left bewildered by his sudden disappearance. However, their astonishment reached new heights when Jin woo reappeared in the blink of an eye, this time accompanied by a visibly perplexed Virion, who seemed utterly confused by the sudden turn of events.

"I think I must be hallucinating," Virion mumbled wearily, struggling to comprehend the surreal situation unfolding before him. The council members remained too stunned to offer any response.

"Who knows, it could just be the effects of old age, gramps," Jin woo quipped teasingly, his words causing Virion to suddenly grasp the identity of his unexpected abductors. Realization dawned upon him, and his eyes widened with a mix of surprise and understanding.