"Oh, y/n I hope you weren't offended by anything" she cries as you make your way to the door with Elias you turn and give her a reassuring hand in the shoulder.

"Don't be silly Ann. I simply must get enough rest for the days ahead of me. But rest assured I will be back again. Feldcroft is so charming as are all of you." You say warmly as you look around. You pull the small girl into your arms and give her one final hug "goodbye, but not for long."  You hold her out at arms length and give her a reassuring wink before turning and facing everyone else "thank you all so much for your hospitality, I will return the favor in the future."  With that charming farewell you and your brother turn and make your ways out the door.

Silence fell in the absence of your presence. Ann looks down at the ground you once stood on. Her emotions spinning around her as she tries to keep her composure. Something that does not last long.

"What the hell is wrong with you all?" She demands to know as she turns around. Firstly facing Solomon "why do you have to be so hostile towards her, you are the one that invited her here! She listened and put on all of this for us! And you!" She screams as you points at Ominis "why ask her such personal questions and insult her hometown? What do you get out of it? And Sebastian." She trails off for one moment "after all the stuff you said about her being a rich entitled brat, you crumbled right before her completely embarrassing me! What is wrong with you all?"

-Alcombey-

The orange tint of the morning sun eclipsed the earth and you made another swing of your arm. Your trainer blocked it effortlessly but did not anticipate the leg you shot out underneath him. He fell to the ground hitting his back hard. You paid him not attention as he had done to you plenty of times in the past. You stood tall looking down at him.

"One day you might even surpass me." He says breathlessly.

"One day?" You ask with a smile.

"Don't get cocky now, child. You have a lot to learn still." He reminds.

It's true that most witches and wizards don't feel the need for hand to hand combat, but you family has perfected the talent of physical fighting combined with magic. This is what has made your fathers side of the family the strongest in the wizarding world for hundreds of years. You were once rulers. Conquerors. Killers. But, you were none of those things. Strong? Yes? Undoubtedly so. There were no dreams of conquering again in your mind, though you couldn't say that about some of your bloodline.

"Y/n" you father calls from a distance. Without hesitation you bow to your instructor and turn to run to your father. His cold eyes that resembled your brothers bore down into yours.

"Yes, father?" You ask obediently.

"Your mother requests for you to attend your next lesson." He replied simply. With no other words you follow his lead.

Though it had been a long strenuous day for you, most of your friends were just now leaving their house. You were expected to awake before the sun rose, and only after it had almost set were you allowed your freedom. Luckily, the success of an album granted you some leeway. This day your mother allowed you to leave while the sun was still shining. A rare blessing.

You guide the mare under you over the rocky terrain as your close friend Anissa follows suit. You laugh over the stomping of the hooves as you look back and see her slightly terrified demeanor. She looks back at you with irritated eyes as you slow your horse to her speed.