65. Caught with your Pants Down

Aislynn walked in on Aegon pleasuring himself over the balcony, he grunted and groaned happily standing on the ledge ready to come over the streets below when she came in.

Aislynn marched up to him her heels clicking on the ground but he didnt hear her past his moans. She looked to Daemon and he smirked. He grabbed Aegon and held him back over the window, his legs tried to hook the window keeping him in place while Daemon had a firm grip on his forearms keeping him from falling. 

"AISLYNN!" Aegon shouted his gaze shifting down, he would go splat if Daemon let go. 

"Why did you do it?" Aislynn demanded calmly. 

"Pull me back in!" Aegon demanded squirming wildly. 

"Answer me. Daemon can only hold on for so long." Aislynn countered. 

"Stop wiggling, I'm losing my grip." Daemon added. 

"It was funny!" Aegon admitted. 

''Aemond is your brother.'' Aislynn hissed. 

''Well, he's a twat.'' Aegon countered. "Pull me back in!" 

''We are family. You may cuff him about as you wish at home, but in the world... we must defend our own.'' Aislynn demanded. 

''Pull me back in!" Aegon shouted, Daemon looked to Aislynn as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

''Do you think Rhaenyra's sons will be your playthings forever? As things stand... Rhaenyra will ascend the throne and Jacaerys Targaryen will be her heir.'' Aislynn reminded him. "If I dont have my way and you being a shit head it not helping!" 

"Come on it was fun, this isnt fun, please, I won't do it again! Auntie please! Please! I wont do it again." Aegon begged. "I'm sorry!" 

"I'm growing tired of holding this dead weight." Daemon mused. 

"NO!" Aegon shouted. 

''You are nearly a man-grown. How is it that you can be so shortsighted? If my plans don't work and Rhaenyra comes into power... your very life could be forfeit. Aemond's as well. She could move to cut off any challenge to her succession.'' Aislynn reminded him. 

''Then I won't challenge...'' Aegon began his heart racing out of control.

''You are the challenge!'' Aislynn shouted.  ''You are the challenge, Aegon! Simply by living and breathing! You are the King's firstborn son... and what they know, what everyone in the realm knows in their blood and in their bones... is that one day, we will have a king, not a queen. You need to start acting the part.'' Aislynn nodded and Daemon threw Aegon to the bed and gripped his feather bed like a lifeline. 

"I'm sorry Auntie." Aegon whimpered. Aislynn sat beside him touching his cheek. 

"I know you are and I know you will never do anything like that again to Aemond or else Daemon's grip might slip." Aislynn warned. 

"You used to love me..." Aegon corrected. 

"I still do which is why I dont want you turning into a monster." Aislynn assured kissing his forehead. 

"You wouldnt let Daemon drop me... right?" Aegon questioned. Aegon stared back at Aislynn nervously, he held tight to her. 

 ''Get dressed.'' she requested as he let her go. 

"You didnt answer my question. 

"No baby... I didnt." Aislynn agreed. 

"Auntie!"