55. Honest Lies

"Take that off," Aislynn demanded. "What's the point of dressing up when all we want to do is undress each other?" A slow smile spread across Daemon's handsome chiseled face, and his eyes began to gleam.

"You're so right," he agreed, and walked toward her, unbuttoning his shirt and letting it fall to the floor. "I don't know what I was thinking of."

Honest hand. Honest hands were good hands. Hands that did the dirty work to keep the kingdoms running. Aislynn didnt know how it happened but Rhaenyra coned her father into getting rid of Otto as hand... again.

Aislynn was busy with Daemon when Otto and Viserys were having a heated argument and was it a coincidence that Rhaenyra thought of lord Lyonel Strong to replace Otto Hightower. The lyonel Strong that was the grandsire to her bastard children? Aislynn was furious and she was in such a good mood to.

"What the hell happened?" Aislynn demanded.

"I dont know what Rhaenyra did or said but she did something she said something-" alicent whimpered.

"- to that damn muppet of a king." Aislynn pondered. Alicent nodded.

"Father is packing and-"

"He cant leave us. For my plan to work I need an easily manipulated hand. Lyonel although will be viserys puppet will not do as I say without question." Aislynn sneered as she paced.

"Whats wrong?" Daemon questioned coming in.

"Close the door." Alicent requested. Daemon did as he was told as aislynn paced a hole in the floor.

"Father is being sacked for lyonel strong that shit head." Aislynn spat. "Criston!" She demanded and hebpopped his head in. "Get me Larys strong now." She demanded.

"Yes my lady." Criston agreed.

"Larys? What can larys do?" Daemon questioned.

"He hears the whispers."

+

Larys sat across from alicent and aislynn. Daemon leaned against the wall arms crossed.

"Im assuming this is about our fathers." Larys remarked.

"Smart boy." Aislynn agreed. "What do you know?"

"I dont believe your father to be a foolish man-" larys began.

"Hes not." Aislynn agreed.

"I overheard rhaenyra telling her father that Otto called her children bastards." Larys remarked.

"He wouldnt speak that out loud. I would." Aislynn declared.

"The king of course was insulted and angered and-"

"Believed his lying cunt of a daughter." Aislynn agreed.

"Yes," larys agreed. "He is to be replaced immediately." Larys looked between them. "Im very sorry."

"Rhaenyra is the one that will be sorry." Aislynn corrected.

Otto stared back at his girls and his grandchildren. What the literal fuck was happening?

"I didnt do it. Im not that stupid." Otto assured.

"We will get you back." Aislynn declared.

"How?" Otto countered. "I cant protect my girls from so far away."

"I can protect myself." Aislynn corrected. "And Ali is stronger than she looks."

"I hated Daemon for a long time."

"I know." Aislynn agreed.

"But he is good for you. You two are good for each other." Otto decided. "I miss you already."

"Love you daddio."

Aislynn looked to her brothers small smiles on their faces. She knew what that meant. They were going home with father to keep an eye on him.

"Finny," aislynn coed kissing his cheek.

"Daemon got me a book. Its a history of Maegor the cruel." Finn remarked. "Did you know his final wife was named Davina his little sister. Isnt that funny. He married his sister."

"It is funny." Aislynn agreed. "That would be like you marrying Ali." Alicent thought finn was an improvement to Viserys though. Finn shook his head he didnt like the idea of marrying anyone.

"You staying with me or the boys?" Aislynn questioned.

"You. Tommy is staying here for a while to make sure everything is okay but John and art want to go with father." Finn remarked.

"Im glad you are staying honey." Aislynn agreed. "You like daemon."

"Hes the best." Finn agreed.

"He is the best." Aislynn agreed. "Lets go hug father goodbye again. Whos knows when we will see him next."

"Take care of my girl." Otto instructed shaking daemons hand.

"I will."

"Her plan... you think it can work without me?" Otto pondered.

"She knows how to adapt." Daemon assured.

"I want to be alive when she is crowned. Dont make me wait forever for these idiots to get their heads out of their asses and get me back to my girls." Otto declared.

"Have faith in Aislynn. I do."