22. Bad Reputation

"I was looking for you gorgeous." Daemon remarked. 

"Were you?" Aislynn mused. 

"Dont act like you were excited to see me." Daemon purred moving closer to her. She shrugged but couldnt help looking her over. 

Aislyn was ready to drown in the pleasure of feeling their bodies close as Daemon pulled her closer kissing her.  He stared at her as he licked at her lips hands running over her skin. She opened her mouth, meeting his tongue halfway, tasting him, and on a moan she tried to swallow, his lids slid closed. She dug her hands in his hair and lost herself to the moment. Closed her eyes and focused solely on the taste of him, savoring the feel, the feel of his hands pressed against her back, holding her tight against the erection she could feel against her stomach. 

He trailed his lips across her cheek and down her neck before working their way up again. This was happening. She couldn't believe it. His hands dropped to her ass and squeezed the soft flesh, groaning at the feel of her in his palms. 

Confident in his desire for her she threw everything had into the kiss. Nipped at his lips, sucked on them the way she wanted to suck on his cock. One hand continued to grip her and hold her close, moving to the center of her bottom where his long fingers reached around the curve of her ass, barely touching the edges of her core. She wanted to rock her hips back to give him better access, encourage him to go further. But she was distracted by his other hand moving around her front, skimming her sides before cupping her breasts. Her nipple hardened even more, almost reaching for his thumb as it circled and flicked across the tip.

Each swipe sent shocks to her cunt and she was almost desperate to rub against him. But she pulled away and Daemon groaned. He reached for her but she held out a hand stopping him. 

"We need to talk." Aislynn corrected and Daemon groaned again. "This is benefital for the both of us." Aislynn assured. "Then lots of that." she assured him and he smirked making his way to the bed. 

"Fine." Daemon agreed. 

"You want the crown and I dont want Rhaenyra to have it." Aislynn reminded him. "My plan starts now-"

"Now?" Daemon whined. 

"Tomorrow." Aislynn corrected and he nodded in agreement. "We are going to put you on a pedestal, Viserys took you back, he always does but we need to ruin Rhaenyra's reputation." 

"How?" 

"Can you get her out of the castle?" Aislynn pondered. 

"I can be convincing." Daemon agreed. 

"You need to get her in the mood to do something unthinkable, make her think she has a shot with you, and then when the news breaks  she is tainted and you are left the good brother." Aislynn remarked. 

"I like that... then Rhaenyra fucks up enough, I stay in Viserys good graces- but what keeps Viserys from picking Aegon instead of me?" Daemon questioned. 

"Nothing. But Aegon is a child and Alicent doesnt want him to be king. She doesnt want that target on his back. I know you like the thrill more so I figured the risk wouldnt scare you away."

"You guessed correctly." Daemon agreed. "So get her out and-"

"Let me handle the actual scandal." Aislynn assured. "If you fuck her- well I dont know how you could like us both we are complete opposites and that would hurt... you dont want to hurt me, I have brothers that would burn you alive." 

"Noted." Daemon agreed. "You handle the scandal I put the notion in her mind."

"Good boy." Aislynn agreed. 

When he rolled toward her both of them on their sides, he did something so fucking glorious her heart stopped as her mind fought to recognize the man next to her. He grinned from ear to ear.

"Are you ready for me to really fuck you now?" Daemon practically begged, her body jerked up in bed, sweat chilling on her skin, the sheet kicked down past her knees.

He flipped her to all fours, his hand trailing down her back, over her ass and between her legs, evidence of her desire pooling between her legs. He moved centering himself with her and in one smooth movement plunged into her. A moan of pleasure left her lips immediately.

He moved slowly as his hands moved to her hips moving her in tandem with him. Her hands gripped the bed as he sped up, the slapping of their skin, the moans and pants echoing.

He could feel her cunt gripping him with each thrust. He could see them in the mirror in the corner of the room reflecting breasts bouncing, lips parted in a pant of pleasure. He pulled out quickly rolling her to her back, gripping her thighs and pulling her closer as he slipped back into her waiting heat. 

Her back arched from the mattress as her head tipped back moaning out. Palms flat on her thighs keeping her open wide for him. Her chest heaved with every thrust he watched her body move for him. Reaching out he kneaded at her breast pinching at her skin, his motion unfaltering with every fast and rough thrust. His hand slid down between her legs again and pinched and rubbed swirling at her clit. He watched her come undone before him.

Withering ecstasy bouncing around the room with every pleasure filled scream. Pulling her closer he moved deeper, her release dripping with every thrust, skin slapping, pants rapid and hearts pounding before release. He sighed into her as she pulled him closer lips meeting his. 

"We make a good team." Daemon remarked. 

"Lets see how this mission goes." Aislynn countered. 

"Mission, is that what we are calling it?" Daemon mused. 

"Mission... bad reputation." 

"Hey Tyon, I have a favor to ask." Aislynn remarked.

"A favor you say?" Tyon lannister looked Aislynn up and down. "And what do I get in return?"

"Fuck a princess if things work out." Aislynn declared and Tyon rose a curious brow. "You interested?"

"What do I have to do?" Tyon agreed.

"Quite simple really." Aislynn remarked. "Daemon will get her out of the castle and all you have to do is be seen with her in the most scandalous of places before the deed is done."

"Easy." Tyon agreed. Tyon Lannister was a handsome man, but since he was a lannister he was cocky. But his ego could be used to Aislynn advantage.