39. We Will Be Invincible

"No."

"No?" Daemon countered.

"No. Is there anything else?" Otto drawled out bored.

"No. I refuse that answer." Daemon corrected and otto met his gaze.

"Are you going to steal her away and marry her in secret?" Otto pondered and if daemon wasnt trying to be a good and respectable guy yes that is exactly what he would have done.

"No," daemon answered instead.

"Then out."

"No." daemon repeated. "I got my marriage annulled. I know I wasnt a good husband to Rhae but that was because I was young and stupid and-"

"Just last year you were going against the kings wishes and fighting in the war in the step stones. The year before you claimed a whore as your bride. Why would I want to subject my daughter to that?" Otto countered. 

"Because I love her and she loves me." Otto scoffed rolling his eyes. 

"You are delusional." Otto corrected. Aislynn chuckled from the door. 

"That went well."  Aislynn remarked and their eyes shot to her. "Hiya."

"Aislynn marry me!" Daemon declared. 

"That was a lame proposal. I require more effort than that." Aislynn corrected. "Hi daddy, Ali was looking for you." she added as she walked off. Daemon chased after her. 

"Aislynn!" Daemon demanded picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. 

"Daemon!" Aislynn shouted slapping at his back. 

"Nope!" Daemon countered. 

If she really wanted to think about the whole cave man toss her over his shoulder neanderthal behavior and how it was lost on her. The powerful woman I she thought as he carried her off. His hand spanned out over her ass as she got a great look at his ass. It was a great ass. 

Damn that was westeros ass. Westeros wished it had an ass like Daemon. Before that ass disappeared from her view as he dropped her down on the bed. She bit her lip as she looked him over.

"Im making you my wife Aislynn." Daemon declared.

"Are you?"

"Yes." He answered without hesitation. She liked that he sounded completely certain. No hesitation like he knew she was the one for him.

"Because I'm a possessive prick," he told her. "Whatever it is, I don't even have to like the thing. Or the girl, as the case may be but I love you so my claim on you is stronger than trinkets."

"Good to know I trump trinkets." Aislynn agreed.

" What's mine is mine, and once it's mine, it cannot be someone else's." Daemon declared. 

"You carrying me down the halls might not have been great for your table leadership image but I liked it." Aislynn assured as he striped her lifting her hips off the bed. 

"Stay in the capital and be that sound and confident voice, show Viserys he made a mistake and he will have Ali and myself whispering in his ear as well." Aislynn assured. He didnt need to fuck things up saying things like marriage even if he meant it. Aislynn didnt know that he loved her or her idea to get him on the throne more. 

"You sure this is going to work?" Daemon countered a hand trailing over her back fingers twirled in her hair before running down and squeezing her ass.

"It will work."

"I have a something that will for sure make him belive I have changed." Daemon remarked. "He already likes the idea and I love it..."

"What's that?" Aislynn countered.

"Marry me."

"Marry you?"

"I said it wrong." Daemon admitted. "Because I have a serious medical condition." he shook his head ruefully. "It's called foot-in-mouth disease. I've donated half my life and the crowns fortune to finding a cure, but until the maesters do, I will continue to say stupid things when it's really the last thing in the world I want to do."

Aislynn arched one eyebrow and pursed her cherry stained lips. He loved those lips.

 "Does that line ever actually work?" Aislynn countered. 

"I'll let you know in a minute." He held his breath, waiting on the outcome, trying to ignore the little voice telling him he cared too much about her next words. Aislynn shook her head, but her smile said otherwise.

 "Daemon, you're crazy." Aislynn decided. 

"It's not because of the crown." He assured her and she pursed her lips. "I want you, we get along great, I see how you dote over Alicent's kids you must want them of your own, we could love and love and love and be in love and the one day you will be my queen."

"Do you love me?"

"I'm falling in love." daemon remarked. "With you, I asked Viserys to get my union annulled and he agreed its done as you know already and... that was the reason I wanted it annulled more, he was even going to speak to your father... but I thought I had to do that myself." Daemon went on "Aislynn I want to marry you. I'm falling in love with you. I do love you... I have never been in love before so I think this is love." Aislynn couldnt hide her smile as he kissed her gently his eyes never leaving hers. "Be my wife, be my queen, we will be invincible together."

"Well when you put it like that," Aislynn coed wrapping her arms around him. "Soon we will be invincible." she agreed as she kissed him.

"Is that a yes?"