12. My Fault

Made you Look / Sandor Clegane Out now!

"She has a proposition for you." Arthur agreed. "Needs you alive for it to work." Daemon chuckled as he headed up. Aislynn was fixing her hair using a knights armor as a mirror when he finally made it up.

"You like me." Daemon declared, Aislynn straightened before turning towards him.

"I need you. THere is a difference." Aislynn corrected.

"Alright." Daemon agreed.

"Is there somewhere we can go to talk... the words I have to say are not for public ears." Aislynn informed him.

"Right this way." Daemon agreed, he offered her his arm but she ignored it and nudged him along. Daemon leaned in to kiss her when they got to his tent but she held a hand up stopping him.

"No." She corrected sternly. Daemon cocked his head confused. "No." She repeated. Daemon shook his head huffing a breath before pouring a drink. "Yes to a drink though." Aislynn remarked, a chuckle left his lips as he passed her a glass.

"What do you want Aislynn?" Daemon questioned as he took a seat. She looked around the tent, it might as well have been a house with flimsy walls but she assumed that was the benefit of being a prince.

"I hate your brother."

"Join the club." Daemon agreed.

"Thats why I came to you." AIslynn agreed sitting beside him. "You hate him but he takes you back and looks past your... well every fuck up."

"Thanks." Daemon agreed.

"Alicent is my little sister and she is just a kid. He's a man and not a sexy confident man either." Aislynn offered.

"Comparing Viserys to... me, maybe?" Daemon mused. Aislynn looked him over.

"Alicent had a child. Aegon they named him. She is pregnant again. He is going to kill her. He is going to keep coming at her as he did with Aemma until the day she dies. I wont allow that."

"What do you want me to do? Although I have debated killing my brother, I dont think I could just yet." Daemon remarked. "I do have a concious."

"And what about Rhaenyra?"

"You want me to kill Rhaenyra?" Daemon pondered interested.

"No. Well... She took your place as heir and she has become a fuck up-"

"I thought you two were buddies?" Daemon countered.

"Were. Past tense. Not anymore. The title of heir went to her head and shes a fucking terror." Aislynn demanded as Daemon poured her some more wine. "You are the rightful heir, a shit of a human but honestly anyone is better than Rhaenyra at this point."

"Touching." Daemon mused.

"I can help you reclaim your throne." Aislynn declared and Daemon stared back at her. She seemed confident.

"How?"

"I have ideas. I'm sneaky. But I need to know that you will do as I say."

"What's in it for you? Do you want to be my queen?" Daemon purred.

"No. I just want Alicent to be free, to not have to worry. For Rhaenyra to stop acting all high and mighty."

"You dont want anything?"

"You dont touch my family, Alicent or her children when you ascend the throne. They will not challenge you. That is my one requirement for helping." Aislynn decided.

"Your family will be safe." Daemon agreed.

"Good." Aislynn agreed as she got up.

"Stay." Daemon requested. "Tell me more."

"Okay... oh and for your information in public I still loathe you." Aislynn added. "And I havent spoken or seen you since your dramatic exit."

"IN private though?" Daemon pondered. His gaze shifted to her lips. She shrugged.

"On your knees and find out." Aislynn offered.  One of his thick, perfectly shaped brows lifted at my demand. "Knees. Daemon... dont you want to know?" She kept a poker face. Being ... him ... he drew out the standoff for nearly a minute before taking one knee and then a second knee. Her hands parked at her sides, refusing to do anything else. That sexy smirk on her face.

He slid down her dress and panties, lifting her foot to free them from one leg. Instead of releasing her leg, he lifted it over his shoulder. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile but it was purely impossible.

But her hands pressed flat to the wall at her back to steady herself. He wasn't gentle or teasing, he got right into it. A slur of praising curses escaped her lips as she sucked in a sharp breath and held it as his mouth attacked her. Her fingers drove into his hair with the same force his tongue speared into her. He bit her clit and she yelled, digging her nails into his scalp. She heard him growl, it vibrated against her core.

One of his hands kept her leg spread open on his shoulder while his other hand gripped her ass. He denied her again and again, brutally taking her to the edge then pulling back until she wanted to cry and kill him.

"Daemon!" Aislynn begged. He may have been the one physically on his knees, but there was little question as to who surrendered ... who had control.

Her head fell back onto the wall, jaw slack, eyes closed. He eased her leg from his shoulder, holding her hips a moment longer until she found her balance.

Then he worked her panties and shorts back up her legs. She could have helped him, but she didn't. He seemed to know what he was doing. And she ... well, she was still drunk on the way he made her feel.

"Oops ..." He grabbed her wrist as he stood keeping her beside him. "It's getting late and you probably need to be getting back.... That's my bad. Please tell your father and my brother when they ask about your absence that it was my fault."