38. Mission. Accomp-Failed

The wedding was over, it wasnt but Aislynn was done. She was done and in the mood. She pulled Daemon along and he was eager to rip her dress right off.

Aislynn kissed him hungerly and a gasp left her lips as he took her dress in his hands and ripped it right off. His head between her legs and she was quickly withering with pleasure.

Her body arched, her legs squeezing his head as she cried out, her body clenching around his finger as she came in a lusty, noisy, beautiful mess. He used his shoulders to brace her, holding her up, and pressing gentle kisses against the inside of her thighs as she caught her breath.

If he tried really hard, he could almost ignore the sweet ache of his cock as he begged to be balls-deep in her tight cunt.

Their mouths danced together, tongues twisting and stroking as they heightened the anticipation.

"Daemon, hurry the fuck—" she began but he thrust in, cutting her complaint off. They both groaned, the friction almost too much to handle.

Don't you dare come! This wouldnt be done yet he commanded himself as he moved in her but he had held off too long making her wither under him.

"More!" she demanded, her legs wrapping around him. "Harder!"

Well, this settles it. He was in love. He gave in to the need to brand himself on her body. He drove hard, fucking viciously into her tight little cunt, loving how she clutched him, loving the tightness of her, the feel of her breasts against his chest, the taste of her on his tongue, the scent of them together as they made love.

He dropped a hand, finding her clit, pressing it in that way she seemed to love. She arched back, her cunt milking his cock as she came.

"Aislynn." He moaned out as he thrust twice more, grunting her name and emptying himself into the woman he truly loved.

Now he had to make it offical and ask her father for her hand.

+

When they got back to the capital aislynn and daemon had their own missions. Aislynn needed to find the route problem of larys little fetish and Daemon needed to convince otto to let him marry his prized daughter.

"Okay larys tell me about you." Aislynn requested. He stared back at her. "Your foot fetish." She clarified. "Shoes off." Larys blinked back at her before slowly removing his shoes. "Socks too." Larys did as instructed and Aislynn saw his foot.

"Clubfoot." Larys remarked softly. "Had it since I was born." Aislynn nodded.

"Your other foot is... nice." Aislynn offered awkwardly larys chuckled looking to his non deformed foot. "There is nothing wrong with you larys." Aislynn remarked. "I mean physically yeah but it seems natural why you want to look at feet such as mine and Ali's."

"You think?" Larys countered

"Sure. You are just going about it all wrong." Aislynn added.

"I am?"

"People long for what they cant have." Aislynn remarked. "If they want love they go to a brothel and it's a false sense of love for a moment. If people want children they dote upon others kids until they have their own. We all gravitate towards what we don't have but want."

"What do you want?" Larys countered as he put his shoes back on.

"I want a husband that loves me and children that adore me." Aislynn offered honestly. "

"Well you are a wonderful mother and aunt to finn and to the queens children." Larys informed her.

"You are just saying that because I have gorgeous feet." Aislynn teased.

"A nice face too." Larys offered and Aislynn chuckled.

"Lord Otto." Daemon declared.

"Prince Daemon." Otto countered. Daemon knew otto was not his biggest fan but hell who cared when daemon was going to make his daughter queen one day. Otto wanted his blood on the throne and Alicent was a push over and Aislynn was a fire cracker. Otto would be happy in the long run if aislynns plan worked.

"I can to you with urgency. Im sure you heard I had my union annulled."

"Yes I did the paperwork." Otto agreed.

"Right right of course."

"Im quite busy." Otto remarked.

"Then I will get right to it." Daemon agreed.

"That would be preferable." Otto drawled out.

"Harwin used to say I would never be a man until I had my first real fuck." Larys remarked. "No whores just someone that wanted me."

"Why are men so awful?" Aislynn declared. "And I know this is strange considering our arrangement but you dont fall into the awful men category." Larys stared back at her and he believed her. "I like you larys."

"Thank you." Larys said softly as he rose.

"Didnt you tell Ali something?" Aislynn countered.

"Your conversation is payment enough." Larys assured.

"Then stay." Aislynn requested. "Finn is in lessons, daemon is off being daemon and..." Aislynn shrugged as Larys sat back down. "You might be my only friend and I dont know that I like you half the time."

"I would like your blessing to marry Aislynn." Daemon declared and Otto blinked back at him. Daemon waited in an uncomfortable silence for too damn long before otto opened his mouth.

"No."