11. I Dont Want Him. I Need Him

"I need a word with the wanna be king." Aislynn remarked. Tommy smirked back at her. "Step stones... step on it." Aislynn agreed. 

"Why do you want to talk to Daemon?" John countered. 

"Because it would be mutually beneficial." Aislynn offered. 

"No it wouldnt." Tommy corrected. 

"Boys listen to me." Aislynn demanded. "I am in charge. Me." Arthur nodded in agreement. "I hate Viserys for what he has done to my sweet little Alicent, raping her and calling it duty. She is a child having children! I hate Rhaenyra because that bitch has abandoned Alicent, sure best friend becoming mother is less than ideal but Alicent didnt want Viserys." Aislynn declared. "But Alicent is trying to mend that bridge. Rhaenyra just keeps reburning all the planks Alicent tried to rebuild."

"What of father?" 

"Kick him in the balls." Aislynn offered. "Now, step stones." Aislynn demanded. 

+

'House Velaryon is coming for you! The Sea Snake will have your poxy fսcking head!' A velaryon knight shouted as the war raged on.

'No, no, no. No, please!'

'Fuck you, Prince Drahar! Fuck your whore mother and bastard father!'

'Fuck! No, no! No!' Their wailing echoed.

"I hate the foreplay of battle." Aislynn remarked bored already when they arrived. "Just kill him, why are they throwing around insults like children? Kill and be done with it."

"Thats the spirit." Tommy agreed wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Daemon likes to make a show of things, Corlys too apparently." Aislynn added. 

"I agree just Dracarys their asses." John declared. "Where are the dragons?"

'Dragon!' they looked to the skies to see Caraxes.

"Theres a dragon." Aislynn informed him. 

"Wow, thanks Amoret, didnt see it." John teased. 

"Thats what I'm here for." Aislynn was already marching forward and John grabbed her arm pulling her back. 

'Hail Prince Daemon!'

"Hail prince? Who the hell was that?" Arthur demanded peering around. "Fucking cunts. Daemon... no. Amoret he is not going to listen. I still dont really understand why you want him."

"I dont want him. I want someone that has hated his brother longer than I... I want to spitball and see if he wants to play a little game I'm planning." Aislynn sassed. "He is my enemy but the enemy of my enemy... is still my enemy. But I would rather him think he wasnt until I get my revenge on his fucking family."

"Theres my little killer!" Arthur declared. 

'Burn the fucking Triarchy cunts alive!'

'Here, my Prince. Save me!'

"Save me?" John scoffed out. "Daemon cares for Daemon. He wont save you." 

"Aislynn you cant walk out onto a battle field, we are at war."  Tommy reminded her. 

"I'm not ignorant. I know that. I just want a closer look." Aislynn assured. 

"And I dont want an arrow through your pretty head." Tommy corrected. 

'Where are you? Come out and face me, Drahar! Come out, Drahar!' Daemon was on a mission.

"Are we going to help him?"  Aislynn pondered coming up behind Vaemond and he jumped. Arthur snorted a laugh. 

"No wonder you fools are losing, letting my little Amoret sneak up on you." Arthur laughed out. 

"What are you doing here my lady?" Corlys demanded running up to them. 

"I need to speak to your fearless idiot." Aislynn remarked waving a hand towards Daemon down below.

"You know whatever you want from him he is going to stab you in the back." John remarked softly as Corlys let out a sigh looking to Daemon. 

"I keep my guard up then." Aislynn agreed. Flaming arrows shot down upon Daemon and caraxes.

"Oh not the dragon!." Aislynn declared rushing to the edge, when she heard Caraxes screech out.

'Where are you? I'm gonna feed you to your own crabs! Where are you?' Daemon demanded as Caraxes screeched out.

"Its a dragon Amoret." John reminded her. "He doesnt need help." 

"His deafening screams and whistles says otherwise." Aislynn corrected. "Go help. I need him alive for this to work." Aislynn instructed. 

Daemon felt a prick of a blade touching his back and he glanced back to see Tommy pulling back at his blade, he looked to the man Tommy had skewered.

"Welcome Hightower... your sister here?" Daemon mused noticing John and Arthur as well. 

"She has a proposition for you." Arthur agreed. "Needs you alive for it to work." Daemon chuckled as he headed up. Aislynn was fixing her hair using a knights armor as a mirror when he finally made it up. 

"You like me." Daemon declared, Aislynn straightened before turning towards him.

"I need you. THere is a difference." Aislynn corrected.