61. Fury

''I'm going to take davina on a walk.'' Daemon remarked heading out. She perked up immediately when she knew where they were going. She coed happily. Clapping her hands.

''You know where we are going?'' Daemon asked kissing her cheek she nodded clapping again. ''You and your mama love your dragons.'' Daemon remarked. Davinas eyes went wide and her smile got bigger as she reached out for the dragons. Clenching and un clenching her fists wanting to touch them. Aislynn had wanted a dragon but she refused to get a dragon before Aemond, thought that was crazy, he was Targaryen by blood, he needed a dragon. Daemon took her riding often though and since Davina was born she loved the thrill of flight. 

Daemon moved her closer and she put her hand flat on Caraxes leg. She beamed up at Daemon before adding a second hand.

''You have a fire in you Davina.'' Daemon told his daughter.

''Fi.'' she repeated softly.

''Was that? Did you just? Fire. Fire.'' Daemon told her.

"Fi." She repeated leaning into Caraxes.

''Daddy is the greatest.'' Daemon offered. "Go on Daddy is the greatest!"

''Fi. Fi.'' Davina repeated happily.

''Alright now say it with me. Daddy, thats me, daddy is the greatest ever.'' Daemon half teased.

''Fir. Fir.'' Davina said again

''Fire. Fire.'' Daemon told her. ''Fire.'' He repeated slowly. Her little face scrunched up.

''Fir'. She repeated. She sounded like she was hacking up a hairball. 

''I think one day you are going to have a raging fury inside of you. The way you beat up your siblings already. Dragons fire is a fury like no other my littlest dragon.'' Daemon remarked. ''But a heart of gold.'' He assured. Davina looked up at him her hands still on the dragon. ''Fire.'' Daemon told her but she smiled pushing her hands harder against the dragon and said so clearly it should have been warning of what was to come.

''Fury.''

+

''Fury?'' Aislynn asked ''no her first word cannot be fury, it has to be mama.'' Aislynn corrected. 

''I tried to get her say daddy too but nope she said Fury." Daemon corrected. He felt a wave of pride when she said it too. "It was clear as a summer day.'' Daemon assured. ''Go on Dav.'' Daemon encouraged. Davina stared up at him. ''She said it I swear.''

''Ooh ooh''. Davina pointed at her egg on the fire. Daemon put her down and she ran on very unsteady legs for about two steps before falling to her knees before crawling towards it.

''Davina!'' Aislynn declared as she pulled her egg back from the flames. ''Honey you will hurt yourself.'' But davinas hands were not burned as she cradled her egg to her. It cracked slowly and davina was hypnotized. Out popped a little head and Davina smiled down at him. He squawked up at her.

''Fury

''Fury.'' Davina said and Aislynn took a step back. ''Fury. Fury. Fury.'' Davina repeated as he broke free of his egg and stared up at her. ''Fury!'' She exclaimed. She pulled her dragon to her and kissed him over and over again. Daemon reached out for him but Davina clutched Fury to her. ''Mine.'' Davina told him.

''Goodness get her a dragon and she really starts talking.'' Daemon remarked. Alaric reached out for Fury but Davina pushed him back. ''Mine. My Fury.'' Davina shouted.

''Your sweet baby girl.'' Daemon remarked with a laugh. She held him up for them to see.

''Fury!'' She exclaimed.

''I see my love. I see him. So handsome.'' Aislynn told her.

''Mine.'' She showed Daemon and he knelt before her and he ran a hand through her hair.

"Your Fury." Daemon agreed.

"Fury." he squawked up at her. "Fury." Davina said again and again. "FURY!" she clung to her dragon. Aislynn thought Davina was going to hyperventilate the way she was breathing so excited, so fast, her eyes wide. "Fury!"