The server handed Ammar his own scoop, and Ammar pulled out his card to pay the bill.

After paying, they found a cozy corner in the parlor and settled into cushioned chairs.

"Sweetheart," Ammar called, but Hanan sent him a glare. She didn't like him calling her sweetheart, but there was nothing she could do to stop him, right?

Ammar's phone rang, and he intended to reject the call because no one could spoil his moment with Hanan!

"Excuse me, I'll be right back, sweetheart," Ammar excused himself when he saw that the call was important.

Hanan simply nodded at him, happy that he received a call. Now she could eat her ice cream in peace without his gaze boring into her.

"Hello," Hanan heard a man's voice. When she raised her eyes, she saw him looking at her. At first, she thought he wasn't speaking to her.

"How can I help you?" Hanan asked.

"I want your number," The man replied as he settled down on the seat Ammar left.

"What?" Hanan asked, shocked. How dare he call her baby?

"Yes, baby," The man replied.

"Don't you dare call me baby again!" Hanan said, her eyes sending murderous glares at him.

"Okay, your number," He said, his eyes fixed on her, making Hanan uncomfortable.

"I'm married," Hanan said firmly.

"You girls always use this trick to shoo men away. I won't fall for that," He said as he grabbed Hanan's hand.

"Release my hand!" Hanan tried to snatch her hand away, but she couldn't, as he was stronger than her.

"Just give me your number, and I'll leave you alone," He replied.

"How dare you touch my wife?" Ammar came out of nowhere, delivering a hard punch to the man's face, making him fall to the floor.

"You dare to touch what's mine?" Ammar lifted the man from the floor and gave him another punch to the stomach.

The man attempted to defend himself by throwing a punch at Ammar, but Ammar didn't let him. He continued landing blows on the man.

"Who sent you here?" Ammar asked as he delivered another punch.

"Nobody sent me. I'm sorry, please leave me. I didn't know she's your wife," the man apologized, but Ammar didn't stop. He continued to pummel the man.

"Ammar, stop," Hanan said, scared by the way Ammar was beating the man.

"No, Hanan, let me show him who he touched. How dare he touch you?" Ammar gave him another punch.

"Ammar, what the heck are you doing?" Tareeq yelled, trailing behind him with the bodyguards. They had heard a commotion inside the ice cream parlor, and they were shocked to see Ammar beating someone up. It was a sight they had never seen before.

"He dared to touch what's mine," Ammar roared, delivering another punch.

Tareeq and the bodyguards quickly pulled Ammar away from the man.

"Ammar, are you out of your senses? What if you killed him?" Tareeq whispered, his voice filled with concern.

"He deserves it!" Ammar said, attempting to go after the man again, but Tareeq held him firmly.

"This is not the Ammar I know! You never reveal your emotions, let alone act like that! Beating someone up? That's not you!" Tareeq said softly, ensuring only Ammar could hear him.