"Hahaha, what's wrong with having kids with Ya Ammar? He's a good person if you get to know him. And I don't see the ruthlessness in him that people are talking about," Arif said. Now he had become close with Ammar.

"So now you're calling him 'Ya Ammar'? And how can you judge his ruthlessness if he hasn't shown it to you? He's a good actor, I'm telling you!" Hanan asserted.

"Yes, Ya Ammar is the same age as Ya Farouq, so you could say he's like another older brother to me. He's your soon-to-be husband, so stop speaking ill of him!" Arif remarked.

"That reminds me, why are we still standing?" Arif said, looking around but not seeing Mehar. When he glanced towards the bed, he noticed her sitting beside Eman.

"You're the only one," Mehar laughed, and he glared at her as he sat down on the sofa opposite the bed.

"Ya Arif and Ya Mehar, help me convince Hanan to cooperate so that I can do a Vlog featuring her and Ya Ammar," Eman requested them.

"Don't worry, Eman, your favorite brother is here, and you're going to do the Vlog. Hope I also get to appear in your Vlog?" Arif asked smirking.

"Ya Arif, you know you have many crushes. Girls have been begging me every day to set them up with you, but I refuse," Eman said, shaking her head.

"What? And you're just telling me now? Please match me up with all of them!" Arif said, widening their eyes in surprise.

"There are more than ten thousand of them!" Eman exclaimed.

"And so?" Arif raised an eyebrow.

"Forget about him, he's not serious," Mehar said.

"Mehar, I'm older than you, in case you've forgotten!" Arif exclaimed.

"But I am your elder brother's wife, which makes me your elder sister-in-law. And you're even addressing me disrespectfully? I must tell your brother," Mehar said dramatically.

"Sorry, sister-in-law," Arif said sarcastically.

"Both of you, please beg Ya Hanan for me," Eman said, seeing that they were not planning on doing it.

"Hanan, it's just a Vlog. Can't you help your little sister in her Vlogging career?" Mehar started saying.

"You're calling Vlogging a career? Eman, you better find a proper job and pursue that. Make use of the course you studied!" Hanan remarked.

"Vlogging is also a job, and I studied Mass Communication, which is related to Vlogging," Eman said proudly.

"Yeah, yeah," Hanan simply shook her head.

"Eman, she's going to agree to the Vlog, but have you told Ya Ammar?" Arif asked.

"Who said I am agreeing?" Hanan questioned.

"You're going to," Arif smiled.

"No, but you're going to tell him since I see you've become close," Eman said with a sweet smile, hoping Arif would agree.

"Fine, I'll tell him," Arif sighed.

"But where are we going to do the Vlog? In this house? I see there are guests here," Mehar asked.

"We can go to Abu's part since there are no guests there. Or we can go to your house," Eman suggested.

"Yes, let's go to my house. I can't wait for the Vlogging. Will I also be appearing in this Vlog?" Mehar said excitedly.

"Both of you will be featured, you and Ya Arif," Eman nodded, smiling.

Hanan stared at them in wonder as they excitedly planned their Vlog without her agreement. She decided to surprise them by not appearing in their Vlog.