Chapter 11: The Bell Test

So this is similar how kakashi and minato did there bell test. Also, sorry for not posting much lately I have been busy even though it is summer break now that is crazy!

Naruto: So, obito sensei what are we doing today?  Obito: A test. Naruto: NOOOO PLEASE I AM TERRIBLE AT TESTS AND I DO NOT LIKE THEM EITHER! Obito: Calm down Naruto you didn't even let me finish explaining. Naruto: Oh right sorry... Obito: It is fine, but we are doing a bell test. Naruto: What that? Obito: A test based on skills. Naruto: Ok but am I going to fight you by myself Obito: No but that is why you have shadow clones. Obito: Here are the rules..
1. You can only make two shadow clones and not more than that if one disappears then don't make another one.
2: Get the bells.
Obito: Make sense? Naruto: Yeah, but I don't like the first rule. Obito: Then it will be unfair. Naruto: But your an adult. Obito: Naruto stop complaining and just comply with the rules. Naruto: Fine! (Naruto makes two shadow clones) Obito: You gonna make a plan? Naruto and the two shadow clones: Nope will make it while we're fighting you. Obito: That makes no sense, but it's whatever. (Obito then pulls out one bell) Obito: So one of you will have to catch this bell to pass the test. Naruto: But you said we have to use teamwork and what do you mean by pass. Obito: If you don't get the bell Naruto don't expect ramen from me ever again. Naruto: What but that's not fair! Obito: I don't care anyways if your shadow clones catch the bell you lose, but if you get it you pass. Obito: Also, you can't eat anything until noon. Naruto: Fine, but.. (Naruto throws a kunai at obito, but he catches it and then obito appears behind Naruto a puts the kunai right next to his throat) Obito: Naruto I didn't say start yet. Obito: 1...2...3...Start! (Obito then disappears from Naruto's sight) Naruto: Wait where did he go? (Meanwhile Obito) (Obito was sitting on a tree seeing Naruto clueless he then got his book out to read) (it is not the pervert book btw) (12 minutes later) Naruto and his shadow clones: Obito sensei can you please come out I can't find you. (Obito then appears) Obito In head: It was fun reading my book, but I forgot about this test for a little bit. Obito: Sorry Naruto I forgot you were even here! (Naruto and his shadow clones start running at obito and obito dodges them) Naruto: This is so not fair I don't know any ninjutsu! "This is practicing your taijutsu Naruto,"Obito was saying as he kicked one of Naruto's shadow clones. Naruto: I am terrible at taijutsu y'know. Obito: I know (Naruto and his clones start to make a plan) Obito In head: What are the planning??? (Naruto and both of his shadow clones stop talking and all charged at Obito) (Obito was about to kick a shadow clone, but Naruto got in the way) Obito: Naruto you can't block your comrades all the- (Then the Naruto he hit was actually a shadow clone, then lots of shadow clones start to appear) (All of the Naruto's started to charge at Obito and Obito was just dodging them)
Few hours later it is now noon
( Naruto was laying down exhausted and didn't managed to get the bell) Obito: You disobeyed rule 1 and didn't complete rule 3. Obito: That is why you... PASS! Naruto: Wait what I don't get it. Obito: The test was based on your skills and teamwork and there was actually a 3rd rule. Naruto: What is the third rule? Obito: Work together by using teamwork. Naruto: But I didn't get the bell. Obito: It wasn't about getting the it was about using teamwork. Obito: "Breaking the rules and laws are the people who are scum, but abandoning your friends are the people who are worst than scum." Naruto: Whoa I will protect my friends no matter what believe it! Obito: Also, before you ask you still get to have ramen. Naruto: YES!!! Obito: But you really need to try other foods besides ramen. Naruto: No way!! Naruto: Isn't already good enough I eat vegetables and fruits. Obito: That's good to, but you still need to eat other foods. Naruto: Fine, but what am I going to learn next? Obito: First you need to know your chakra natures before you start learning jutsus. (Obito opens his ninja pouch and takes out a paper) Naruto: How is a paper going to help? Obito: It's not a normal paper it is a special kind of paper. Naruto: What do you mean? Obito: I will show. (Obito holds the paper and it starts to burn) Naruto: WHOA HOW DID YOU DO THAT! Obito: So hold the paper, channel your chakra into it, and it will immediately work. Obito: For Fire it burns, like mine, for Lightning it crumples, for Earth it turns into dust, for Water it gets wet, and for Wind it cuts in half. Obito: You ready to try? Naruto: Yeah! Naruto: But what did the 4th hokage have aka my dad!? Obito: Minato Sensei had Wind, Water, and Lighting. Obito: You can have a total of 3 chakra natures. Naruto Whoaa! Obito: I bet you'll have Wind. (Naruto does what he said to do and the paper cuts in half) Obito: Hah I knew it! Naruto: So how will this help me? Obito: Well before I met you I kinda took all the scrolls Minato sensei had at his house. (Naruto looked at Obito speechless) Naruto: So you stole them. Obito: Not really Minato sensei told me to train you and I kinda knew you weren't going to have Fire as your chakra nature, so it isn't really stealing it is borrowing it. Obito: But since your minato's son you can keep them after you learn it. Naruto: Ok... but are you going to teach me today. Obito: No tomorrow it it getting late. Naruto: Fine, but can we eat ramen. Obito: Sure why not. (They both eat ramen and go to sleep)

Authors note: Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also, I have found the time and I decided to post this so enjoy, but posting this chapter means I won't post chapters often just enjoy please.