Chapter 1: Sensei I am sorry...

(After kushina gives birth) Minato: Kushina are you ok?! Kushina: Yes, but where is Naruto I want to see him. (Minato then sees the anbu knocked out and a masked man holding naruto) Minato In head: How did he get past the anbu and get through the barrier. Minato: How did you get here and who are you, give me back Naruto! Masked man/Obito: I will give you back your son if you give me the jinchuuriki. (The masked man then takes out a kunai and Naruto starts crying) Masked man/Obito: Give me the jinchuuriki or your son dies. Masked Man/Obito In head: Why do I feel like I am doing something wrong is this right. (Obito then has voiced in his head that keeps echoing) Madara: If you won't listen then I will put you under my control. (Obito then starts shaking or panicking) Minato In head: Why is he shaking? (Obito then snaps back to reality and throws Naruto in the air and jumps up to stab Naruto with the kunai)
Kushina: NARUROOOO!!!! (Minato then grabs Naruto and sees paper bombs on his blanket and teleports out of there then puts him in a safe place, which is his house) (Obito then takes kushina) Meanwhile kushina and obito
Kushina: Why are you doing this?! (Obito then starts doing hand signs to extract the nine tails from kushina) Masked Man/Obito: I never wanted this to happen kushina-san, I am sorry.
(Kushina realizes it was obito and then he extracted the nine tails from her) In head Obito: I wonder why I can't control my body sometimes, but I need to complete the mission.                                                                            
(After obito finishes extracting the nine tails from kushina he lets her go and finds a spot to summon the nine tails) Obito: Good I found a spot. (Obito starts to do hand signs) Obito: Summoning Jutsu!!! (The nine tails appears and starts to destroy the village under Obito's control) (Then minato saves kushina from the nine tails and put her in there house and then goes to stop the nine tails and the masked man) Kushina: Minato... Minato: Kushina we will talk later. (Minato then teleports out of there) Kushina: Minato I was going to say the masked man is obito...  (Minato sees the nine tails going to explode the village then he stops it, and then obito comes and teleports them somewhere else.

(Meanwhile Obito and minato)
(They started fighting then after minato rasengan obito) (Obito was shaking) Obito In head: Sensei got stronger. Obito: You gotten stronger minato sensei. (Obito then kamis in his dimension to heal then will leave to finish the nine tails attack, but the nine tails can control itself again) Obito In head: Why do this feels so weird I'll just send ignore it. (Minato went to seal the nine tails in Naruto and with kushina's help) (Obito got his dimension and saw kushina, minato, and his son) (The nine tails see what minato is doing and goes to stab him) (He then stabs kushina and minato, then Naruto starts to cry)

(Obito then sees his sensei get stabbed by the nine tails, then breaks out the genjutsu madara put on him) Obito: SENSEI!!! Obito: (Runs over to him, his wife, and child) Obito: (Takes off his mask and crying) Obito: I am sorry sensei... (Minato coughs out blood) Minato: I know you didn't mean it you were controled, but I think this it the end for me obito. Obito: Nooo, not yet you have a child!!! Kushina: It is ok obito, just promise us one thing. Obito: (Wiping his tears) Obito: What is it? Kushina: Train our son, his name is Naruto Uzamaki, he is going to stay in this village, but We want you to train him for us. Obito: But why me? Minato: Your my student and I think very highly about you and I know you will train him well base on your skills I saw earlier. Obito: I promise I will train him and try my best to take care of him. Minato and Kushina: Thank you obito... (both of them die) Obito: (crying) Naruto: (crying) Obito: It is ok Naruto, I will train you in the future, but for now I have to deal with other stuff. Obito: (hears people coming, then kami away)

Lord 3rd: Minato and kushina are you guys  alright!!! Lord 3rd: (sees a note then starts reading it) Minato and Kushina: We are not going to survive so take care of our baby, his name is Naruto. Lord 3rd: I will take care of him... Kakashi: Lord 3rd is minato sensei and Kushina alright!!! Lord 3rd: I am sorry kakashi they died... Kakashi: Nooo!!! Lord 3rd: But they have a kid, Naruto that is all we have left of them... Kakashi In head: I will protect Naruto, I promise you that sensei.

Meanwhile obito,
Obito: (Watching them) Obito In head: Sensei I will protect Naruto no matter what even it is my own life, I promise!!!

Authors note: I hope you like this chapter. I worked hard.