Chapter 9: Obito's Birthday

So this chapter is Obito's birthday February 10th even is it not that day I want to make this chapter anyways it might not be that long like Naruto's birthday, but it will at least be over 100 words. Also, sorry for not posting daily, but when schools over I will be able to post daily, at least once a week or more, but for now I hope you enjoy this story.

(Obito was walking home and thinking about stuff) Obito In head: Today is my birthday wonder if Naruto remembers I told him. Obito In head: I don't really care if he gets me anything or not as long as he remembers is fine with me.  (When obito got home it was dark) Obito: Why so dark? (When obito turned on the lights he saw Naruto jump out and hug him) Naruto: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBITO SENSEI DATTEBAYO!!! Obito: Thanks Naruto
(Obito pats his head) Naruto: Wanna see what I got you😁. Obito: Sure, but with what money your broke. Naruto: Don't be mean! Obito: I'm kidding, but serious what money did you use. Naruto: The money you gave me from my birthday it was a lot. Obito: Naruto your supposed to use that for the apartment you live in and for food. Naruto: But you already feed me. Obito: Still and you didn't have to give me anything. Naruto: On my birthday you said you wanted the best birthday. Obito: With you remembering it not with gifts. Naruto: Don't worry I still have the money you gave me and I got only two gifts. Obito: What is it? Naruto: Come and see Dattebayo!

(Naruto drags obito to his room) (Obito sees one big box and opens it) (Obito sees a card, a picture of them that looked like the one he gave him, and a bracelet with his name on it) Naruto: What do you think? Obito: It's nice, but where did you get this? Naruto: Well I used your printer to get another picture,bought the frame, bought some stuff to make the bracelet, and made a card Dattebayo! (Obito put on the bracelet and puts the picture on his desk) Naruto: Read the note. (Obito opens the note and starts reading it)
Happy Birthday Obito sensei! Ever since you became my sensei my life is better to an it was and you da best y'know. I hope you like the gifts. Sincerely, Naruto Uzumaki!
(Obito puts the note in his ninja pouch) Obito: Thanks Naruto I appreciate it. Naruto: No problem, but can we have ramen now. Obito: Is that all t out eat? Naruto: Yes and instead of a cake we eat ramen. Obito: Can't and argue with that. (They eat ramen then do some other stuff for the rest of the day)

Author: Well that is it for the chapter and and like I said I will start posting daily when school's out.