Chapter 4: Tomorrow Is My Birthday!!!

(So this will be a time skip and it is the day before Naruto's birthday) (Meanwhile Naruto) (Naruto walking around the village then bumps into someone) Naruto: Sorry I didn't see you. Naruto In head: Please don't beat me up. Kakashi: It's fine... Kakashi In head: That looks like Naruto. Naruto: Well bye mister have a great day. (Naruto gets up and runs away) Naruto In head: Good thing I didn't get beat up and I wonder what I should do since I will be alone tomorrow like always. Naruto In head: Oh wait I could hang out with Tobi sensei tomorrow for my birthday I hope he didn't forget. (Naruto then just walks around then sadly bumps into someone again and get beat up by the villagers) (Meanwhile Obito)

Obito In head: What should I get Naruto for his birthday. Obito In head: He did said he doesn't have a lot of stuff at his place, wait I have an idea. (Obito does a transformation jutsu, so he can walk in the village to get stuff for Naruto) Obito In head: He really likes the color orange and likes foxes, so I will get him a orange fox stuff animal and some other stuff. (Obito gets Naruto the toy, gets a orange bracelet that has his name on it from the jewelry store and asked how to make it, and a orange chain with his name on it, Clothes, and lastly a picture of him and Naruto) (The picture right here, and pretend obito is wearing a black cloak or something that isn't the vest and the headband) 👇

 (When obito gets home and he undos the transformation jutsu he goes into his room and finds a big orange box) (Obito puts all the stuff in the box and there is a envelope with money for Naruto, also there is another bracelet and has a circle in t...

(When obito gets home and he undos the transformation jutsu he goes into his room and finds a big orange box) (Obito puts all the stuff in the box and there is a envelope with money for Naruto, also there is another bracelet and has a circle in the middle of it and when you press it, the light turns red and obito has one to, so he can know when Naruto needs help, obito will explain more when the time comes) Obito In head: That should do and I will make some ramen for him and we can do whatever he wants. (Obito hears a knock on the door, then obito hides the present under his bed and opens the door) Obito: Naruto why didn't you open the door yourself and why are you bleeding. Naruto: The villagers beat me up again and I forgot the key... Obito: Come inside Naruto. (Naruto sits down on the couch and obito gets some stuff to treat Naruto's wounds) Naruto: So, obito sensei since you trained me and I learned all the basics that I will learn in the academy what will you teach me now? Obito: How to climb a tree without using your hands and how to stand on water. Obito: There you are all healed, I wrapped the bandages around your wounds and did some other stuff. Naruto: Thanks obito sensei, but do you know what tomorrow is!!! Obito In head: I am going to pretend I don't know what tomorrow is, so I can surprise him. Obito: No, what is tomorrow. (Naruto shows a sad and disappointed face) Naruto: Nevermind... Obito: Anyways I gonna make lunch wanna help. Naruto: No thanks, but what you gonna make. Obito: Burgers, fries, and vegetables. Naruto: I will eat the burgers and the fries, but not the vegetables!!! Obito: But, it is good for you. Naruto: Still no!!! Obito In head: I will convince him when we start eating. Obito: Well if your not gonna help me make the food, can you clean up the mess upstairs. Naruto: WHY?! Obito: Cause yesterday you made a big mess, so it will be fair if you clean it. Naruto: FINE!!!

(After obito finishes cooking and Naruto cleans up the mess, also if your wondering how obito can cook he just can cause this is my story) (While obito and Naruto are eating) Obito: Naruto eat your vegetables. Naruto: No, I don't like vegetables. Obito: Did you ever try vegetables before? Naruto: No, but they look disgusting. (Obito sighs) Obito: Naruto if you eat it you can be stronger and it is healthy for you. Naruto: Well I can get stronger in other ways besides eating vegetables. Obito In head: What should I do to make Naruto eat it. (Obito then gets an idea) (Obito starts eating his vegetables) Obito: Naruto your missing out on the vegetables and I know your still hungry. (Obito keeps eating the vegetables) Naruto In head: I am still hungry. Naruto: No I am not eating it!!! (Obito takes Naruto vegetables) Obito: Fine then don't eat it, just don't be expecting ramen from me until you eat vegetables. Naruto: WAIT WHAT NO RAMEN!!! Obito: Yeah, no ramen until you eat your vegetables. Naruto: Fine I will eat it. (Obito gives back the bowl of vegetables, then Naruto starts eating it, then when he finishes) Naruto: That actually tasted good. Obito: See I told you, all you have to do was try it. Naruto: So, does this mean you will still make ramen for me. (Obito chuckles a bit) Obito: Yes. Naruto: YAY!!! Naruto: Also can I stay here for the night. Obito: Yes and is that why you brought some of your stuff. Naruto: yeah. Obito: You can sleep in the guest room. Naruto: OK!!! (Naruto then runs upstairs to put his stuff up and obito starts cleaning up)

(After obito finishes cleaning he heads to the room Naruto is in) Obito: Hey Naruto Naruto: Yes? Obito: Why don't you stand up for yourself when the villagers beat you up. Naruto: I just don't have the confidence. Obito: Try to use a shadow clone instead of yourself. Naruto: That might work, but what if they see that is was a shadow clone. Obito Then don't let them. Naruto: Thanks for the advice, but I am getting sleepy. (Naruto yawns and so does Obito) Obito: Well you go to sleep I am gonna sleep to. (Obito leaves his room, then takes a shower then goes to sleep)

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I OWN SOME CHARACTERS THAT I MADE UP!!!