Chapter 7: Naruto's Outburst

(It is a Saturday and Naruto is heading to Obito's house cause he has something planned for him, but not sure what)

Naruto's POV
Naruto In head: I wonder what we are going to do today I hope we aren't doing laps again. Naruto In head: We have been doing that all week and sensei is making me carry weights to!!! Naruto In head: He said I need to get faster cause my father was one of the fastest people and he was called "The Yellow Flash Of The Leaf." Naruto In head: Also he said if their is an enemy I need to get away fast and I might be carrying a lot of stuff, so that is why I need to do laps with the weights, but he could at least make me do 5 laps he is making me do 50 laps and sometimes a 100!!!

Obito's POV
Obito In head: Naruto is late again. Obito In head: I've been getting used to him being late because he is exactly like me when I was a kid, but I thought he would at least be early if the news I told him. Obito In head: But this is Naruto I am talking about, so I might as well make him do laps again for being late, but he is and hour late and an hour is equal to 60 minutes, so he will do 60 laps. Obito In head: I make him wear weights while he is doing laps cause you never know when you have to carry someone while your running. Obito In head: I never got the chance to teach him how to climb a tree without his hands, so maybe I will do that and maybe some other stuff.

Nobody's POV
(When Naruto gets to Obito's house) Naruto: Sorry I am late obito sensei. (Naruto said while trying to catch his breath) Obito: It is fine you can eat something and do about 70 laps. Naruto: WHAT!!! Naruto: WHY OBITO SENSEI WHY DO I HAVE TO DO 70 LAPS!!! Obito: Cause you are late AGAIN and I always spoil you, so this is a little bit of a punishment. Naruto: Your not my dad, so I don't need to listen to you. (Naruto got sad when he said that) Obito: No I am not, but I am your sensei and your like a little brother to me, so you listen to me cause I am taking care of you at the moment. Naruto: You weren't taking care of me since I was born and I don't care if I am a little brother to you, we're not even related at all we don't even look alike!! Naruto: I don't even know why you are training me I am just a demon and you probably just want to use me, and you probably don't even care about me!!!(Naruto ran out the door and out of Obito's sight) (Also what Naruto said hurt was Obito)
(Author: If you didn't understand that sentence it was a figure of speech) Obito In head: He could of told me how he really felt I could've help or try...

Flashback
Kakashi: Obito why are you late this time. Obito: Well you see there was a old lady and I had to help her I didn't want to be mean, then I got lost in the path of life, and then when I was getting over here I got dirt in my eyes.  Kakashi: Stop lying you have goggles on how can you get dirt in your eyes!!! Minato: Kakashi is right obito that didn't make sense how you got dirt in your eyes. Rin: I don't want to hurt your feelings obito, but kakashi is right and isn't that what you said yesterday. Kakashi: Yeah that is the excuse you said yesterday. Obito: But, it is true I promise and my goggles were a bit loose. Kakashi: Well there is no point  now we started training without you since you took to long we didn't have a mission, so we started without you. Obito: WHAT!!! Rin: Yeah obito sorry, but you should've seen kakashi he was amazing and strong. Minato: Yeah sorry l, but Rin is right he is getting stronger. Kakashi: Maybe don't be late and get stronger we don't want you keep lacking on all of our missions. Minato: Kakashi don't say it in a mean way, but he is right obito. Minato: But kushina is coming soon, so you might as well stay. Kakashi: No offense obito, but you need your precious Rin by your side all the time, so your motivated kinda like a sister. Rin: What did you mean by that? Obito: But she isn't my sister. Kushina: Hey guys sorry I am late. Kushina: What are you guys doing. Kakashi: Scolding obito for being late like we are his family members. Kushina: You really need to stops being late obito. Obito: How about instead of giving lectures ALL THE TIME how about you say stuff that will motivate me!!! Kakashi: How are we supposed to do that when you are late all the time!!! Kushina: Stop fighting you two you guys are acting like your brothers. Obito: STOP COMPARING ME LIKE I AM YOUR FAMILY I AM NOT EVEN RELATED TO YOU GUYS AND WE DON'T EVEN LOOK ALIKE, SO WHAT IS THE POINT!! (Obito then ran off somewhere in the forest) (Everybody there started to fell bad what they said and leaving him out) (Author: Also this is the day before they got to destroy the kannabi bridge)
Flashback Ends

Obito's POV
(After Obito's flashback ended he got ready and then went outside to look for Naruto) Obito In head: Where could Naruto be? (Obito was jumping to tree to tree while looking for Naruto) (When he found him he was leaning against a tree sitting down) (NOT A SHIP!!!)
(Naruto then saw obito then looked down at the grass) Obito: Naruto can we talk? Naruto: Not right now obito sensei. Obito: Y'know we are not so different as you to think. Naruto: Oh what makes you think that!!! (After obito explains SOME of his past) Naruto: Oh sorry sensei I didn't know. Obito: It is fine it's in the past, but I want you to know that I care about you. Obito: Y'know there might be some people who actually care about you. Obito: You just don't know that yet. Naruto: Your right sensei!!! (Naruto stands up) Naruto: NOW LET'S EAT RAMEN!!! Obito: Sure, tomorrow we will train. Naruto: Ok, obito sensei.

Authors note: This is the end for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and like this chapter.