Chapter 2: Naruto Meets Obito

Naruto: (Running from the villagers) Villagers: Come here you monster, you killed my family!!! (Author: Also Naruto is 5 right now) Naruto: I have no idea what you are talking about I didn't kill anyone!!! Naruto: (trips over a rock) Naruto In head: Oh no, I am done for, they gonna beat me up, it all started when I painted there houses yesterday. ( 30 minutes later) Villagers: That should teach him not to paint out houses and kill out families you monster!!! Villagers: (Leaves) Obito: (Observes the whole thing) Obito In head: I feel bad and he is unconscious I should help him, I did promise sensei. Obito: (picks him up and takes him to his house in the forest near the village where nobody can find him) Obito: (Lays Naruto on the bed and heals him) Obito In head: I should make him some ramen, one of my favorites, I think he likes ramen I hope. ( 10 minutes later, obito makes the food and Naruto wakes up)

Naruto: Ahh where am I. Obito: So, your awake we'll come sit down and eat some ramen. Naruto: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A ORANGE MASK ON YOUR FACE AND WHY AM I EVEN HERE!!! Obito In head: He reminds me of me when I was a kid. Obito: I helped you from those villagers and I healed your wounds we can talk more when we are eating. Naruto: Ok sure I really LOVE RAMEN!!! Obito: (smiles under his mask) ( While they are eating) Naruto: I have a question. Obito: What is it? Naruto: Why did you help me and who are you? Obito: My name is Obito uchiha, but you can call me Tobi and I helped you cause I see something special in you and I made a promise with someone. Naruto: Ok, but can you tell me some more stuff. Obito: sure, so do you know your parents yet? Naruto: No, do you know them?! Obito: Yes I do, your dad is Minato Namikize/the fourth hokage and your mother is kushina Uzamaki. Naruto: They sound cool, but how do you know them. Obito: I knew your parents because your dad was my sensei and I made a promise with them that I have to keep. Naruto: What is the promise. Obito: I will tell you next time, but I want to train you so you can become strong. Naruto: REALLY!!! Obito: Yes. Naruto you seem really cool with the mask, but can I see your face. Obito: Sure, I don't mind. Obito: (takes off mask) Naruto: Whoaa you look cool, but why do you have that scar. Obito: I got hit by a rock and then I got this is scar. Naruto: Well looks cool. Obito: So, I will start training you when you get in the academy, but for now we can just hangout. Naruto: Ok sounds fine with me. Obito: Also you CAN NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS GOT IT!! Naruto: Ok I will not tell anyone that we hangout and you train me. Obito: Good and so you know my place. Naruto: Well not really cause I am not familiar around this forest. Obito: Let me show you. (After obito shows Naruto where to find his house and gives him a key so he can get in, also nobody knows where obito lives because obito house can camouflage somehow and you have to say your name to see the house, like Naruto has to say his full name to get in hope is not confusing and you have to use the key to.)

(After obito shows naruto where to go and how to do the stuff.)  Naruto: So obito sensei what do we do now. Obito In head: SENSEI?! Obito: Naruto it is ok for you to call me that, but when we are with other people call me Tobi. Naruto: Ok, so like if we are near a random person I call you Tobi, but when we are alone I call you obito sensei or Tobi sensei or obi sensei. Obito: Sure I guess, but that is to many names to call me. Naruto: So I don't call you any of those names? Obito: You can call me it, it is just that it is a lot of names. Naruto: Ohhh ok I get it now. Obito: So what did you wanna do. Naruto I actually don't know, but my birthday is coming in a few weeks. Obito: October 10th right. Naruto: Yeah how do you know. Obito: I know everything about you. Naruto: Well I wanna get to know you. Obito: Sure why not. (After Naruto gets to know stuff about obito.)

Naruto: Very interesting, but you didn't tell me everything did you. Obito: No I didn't, but that stuff isn't important though. Naruto: Ok, well I want some ramen yours taste AMAZING!!! Obito: Sure I will make you some, but I'm not hungry so eat as much as you want, but not to much cause I need some food for myself later. Naruto: OK!!! (Meanwhile naruto is eating) Obito In head: He really reminds him of me when I was a kid, sensei I will keep my promise to you and protect him even it cost my life I promise you that minato sensei and kushina.  Naruto: THIS IS VERY GOOD YOU SHOULD EAT SOME OBI SENSEI!!! Obito: Well I am not that hungry right now, maybe next time. Naruto: Ok, but when are you going to start training me. Obito: Well I wa thinking when you get to the academy, but when do you want to start. Naruto: TOMORROW!!! Obito: ( laughs a bit) Obito: Ok naruto, but make sure you are ready tomorrow, come at 10:00 am. Naruto: OK TOBI SENSEI!!! Obito In head: This kid can bring me happiness and joy, I haven't had this much fun is years. Naruto: Well sensei I think I am going to leave soon it is getting pretty late and so just finished my ramen. Obito: Ok naruto see ya. Naruto: Bye sensei. (Naruto leaves) Obito In head: I will make him strong no matter what and I will keep sensei and kushina's promise, naruto I really do see something special in you that nobody else can see. Obito In head: He is the son of the fourth hokage and kushina, so he will be strong one day and his personalities  reminds me of kushina and looks remind me of sensei. Obito In head: Sensei I hope you are proud of naruto he is really full of crazy things.

Authors note: I think I am going to end this chapter right here, I hope you like this chapter and I hope it makes sense and I hope you have a amazing day or night. Also make sure you tell me what other stories to do and I might do it.