Chapter 3: Obito Training Naruto

Naruto In head: I just ate some ramen and luckily the villagers didn't beat me up today, and I going to go to Tobi sensei's house to train today. Naruto In head: Wait I need to make sure nobody is following me. Naruto: (looks around and sees if anyone is following him or watching him, which nobody is not.) Naruto In head: Good nobody following or watching me, now let's lead to Tobi sensei's house. (When Naruto gets to obito's house.)

Naruto In head: Finally I am here, oh wait where is the house oh I remember now. Naruto: NARUTO UZAMAKI DATTEBAYO!!!
Naruto In head: What it didn't work, oh the Dattebayo part doesn't work let me try again. Naruto: Naruto Uzamaki! Naruto: Now I see the house. Naruto: (Unlocks the door with the key and looks around the house to find obito.) Naruto: TOBI SENSEI WHERE ARE YOU!!! Naruto: (Sees a note on the table and starts reading it.)

Dear Naruto,
I will be out for a while and I won't be back until 5:30pm because I have to do other important stuff that doesn't involve you so you have to wait for a while, but there is ramen in the fridge if you want some. So, I won't be back until 5:30pm so you have to wait that is very important of being a ninja.
Sincerely, Obito sensei/Tobi sensei/Obi sensei.

Naruto In head: Ahh man, I don't have patience, but it is part of being a ninja so I will try, but there is ramen I want some!!! (After Naruto eats all the ramen obito made.) Naruto: What should I do now? Naruto: I should take a nap I am tired.) (When Naruto falls asleep) (A few hours later, the time is now 5:00.) Obito: (Gets home, then opens the door, and also sees Naruto sleeping on the couch.) Obito In head: I guess he got bored and fell asleep, but since he is asleep I should eat some food and do other stuff. Obito: (Puts his stuff up, then checks the fridge for food.) Obito In head: HE ATE ALL OF THE RAMEN, I WANTED SOME TO!!! Obito In head: If I make ramen I got to hide some for myself, or he'll eat it all. Obito In head: I guess I will just eat leftovers from yesterday. (Obito sighs) (After obito finishes eating.) (30 minutes later) (Naruto wakes up.) Naruto: I FELL ASLEEP IT HAS BEEN SOME HOURS!!! Obito: Your awake and calm down you woke up just in time, it is 5:30. Naruto: Oh, wait why didn't you wake me up when you got here! Obito: I wanted to eat some food cause I was hungry. Obito: ALSO I WANTED SOME RAMEN, BUT SOMEONE ATE IT ALL!!! Naruto: Oh sorry about that I was very hungry. Obito: I can see that, anyways let's head outside to start your training. Naruto: OK!!!

(When they are outside.) Naruto: So, what are we gonna learn first! Obito: Shadow clone jutsu. Naruto: Sounds pretty easy to me. Obito: It is not that easy as you think it is. Naruto: What do you mean? Obito: I will show you what I mean. (Does hand signs.) Obito: MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!! (Obito makes 1000 clones.) Naruto: That is a lot. (Obito's clones disappears.) Obito: First do these hand signs and then gather up chakra. Obito: After you do that say shadow clone jutsu or multi shadow clone jutsu. (Naruto does exactly what he says, but the shadow clones don't appear.) Naruto: THIS IS SO HARD I DIDN'T GET IT!!! Obito: Naruto clam down it was your first try it took me a while to. (Naruto does it over ten times and still doesn't get it.) Naruto: I CANNOT DO IT, I WILL NEVER ME STRONG AND HOKAGE I CAN'T DO A SIMPLE JUTSU!!! (Naruto starts to tear up a bit and then obito crouches down to Naruto.) Obito: Hey hey Naruto it is ok you will get it at some point. Obito: Also you will be strong one day you just need faith in yourself. Obito: It took me like a hundred tries. (Obito pats him on the back and Naruto starts to feel better.) Naruto: It took you like a hundred tries. Obito: Yeah I got made fun because of it, but your still young and not even in the academy, so don't take it to heart. Naruto: can we keep trying until I get it. Obito: Sure and remember this if you don't faith in yourself you won't get anywhere in life. Obito: So, always believe in yourself and believe that you can do things it might take a long time, but in the end you become stronger, also you always get stronger everyday. (Obito smiles at Naruto and also obito doesn't keep his mask on around Naruto.) Naruto: Your right I should keep trying if I want to become hokage!!! Obito In head: Something isn't right he can't even make the clone and when I messed up there was a not good clone, but a clone is not even appearing. Obito: Naruto stay still I need to check something. Naruto: Ok sure!!! (Obito lifts Naruto shirt up and sees a weird seal.) Obito In head: Minato sensei didn't do this kind of seal, maybe lord 3rd put a different seal on him so he can't do any jutsus so the nine tails doesn't escape. (Also obito knows some sealing Justus because he just does in this story.) (Obito does some hand signs with one hand and hits Naruto in the stomach where his seal is.) (Naruto goes flying to a tree.) Naruto: HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! Obito: Oh just an exercise. Obito In head: That should let him do jutsus now and stuff and if the nine tails chakra does escape or if something with the nine tails happens I will handle that, also nobody can break that seal I hope or maybe sensei can break it, but he isn't alive anymore... Naruto: Can I try again and can you make me ramen after please. Obito: Sure and also when you learns jutsu and I think your close to mastering it we can learn something else. Naruto: Ok sounds good to me, but when I want to practice a jutsu can we do that when I start learning it!!! Obito: Sure why not. Naruto: Ok let me try this again. Obito: Also think of something that makes you happy it helps me. (Naruto does the hand signs and think of him eating ramen and hanging out with obito.) Naruto: SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!! (Naruto makes 100 clones.) Obito: Pretty good Naruto. (Naruto's clones disappears after) Naruto: Yes, I did it you were right I just had to believe in myself!!! Obito In head: It was the seal that was holding him back from doing anything. Obito: Ok that is enough training today, I believe that you mastered the jutsu perfectly, we will practice more of the basics tomorrow. Obito: Now let's get inside, to save energy and do you want to help me make ramen. Naruto: OF COURSE!!! (Obito smiles.)

(When they get inside) Naruto: So, what are you gonna train me tomorrow? Obito: The basics. Naruto: That sounds boring. Obito: It is, but after you master those we can learn some cool stuff. Naruto: Then I have to learn those quickly!!! (Obito chuckles) Naruto: Heyy what is so funny!!! Obito: It's nothing. Naruto: Oh come on tell me please!!! Obito: It is nothing do you want ramen or not. Naruto: RAMEN!!! Obito: Here I will tell you how I make my ramen. Naruto: Ok this will be fun!!! (After obito and Naruto makes the ramen and Naruto knows how he makes it) (While they are eating) Naruto: I have a question what do you work for and how do you make money. Obito: You won't tell anyone right? Naruto: If I didn't tell anyone we hangout then I won't tell your secrets. Obito: I work for the akatsuki and I make money by doing special missions. Naruto: People say the akatsuki is a bad organization. Obito: It is, but I have a plan and it can't be ruined. Naruto: Ok I trust you. (Naruto smiles at obito and obito smiles back) (After they finish eating and it pretty late) (Naruto yawns then lays down on the couch then falls asleep) Obito In head: He is a funny guy and can make me smile, and he didn't even ask to stay, but it is fine I could use the company. (Obito picks up Naruto and puts him on the bed in a guest room he has in his house)

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what other stories I should do that have to deal with Naruto theme. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I OWN SOME CHARACTERS AND I WILL TELL YOU IF I DO!!! Also I hope you are enjoying this amazing story!!!