She took some deep breaths before looking again at the clock, then reassuring herself that at such an hour it would be either Jin or one of her coworkers.

" I am coming! " She shouted just as she secured her weapon at the back of her pants.

" Why so persistent so early? " She opened the door as casually as she could manage at that moment yet once she came face to face with Jimin, her calmness vanished instantly.

" Judging from your reaction, you were not expecting me. I wonder why you wouldn't." P3 didn't wait to get her approval to enter her apartment and simply opened the door further and made his way in, leaving only you behind to make an awkward greeting before following his lead.

Jiya remained frozen in place at her doorstep for a bit, for his presence had shaken her essence. To her, he was not a face that she could stand before easily not because he was Jimin but mostly because he was not. She was aware of who truly was the one paying her a visit.

 The consequences of my actions...are here.

 She thought just as she exhaled a shaky breath and closed her eyes, opening them again once she closed the door. A new determination shone in her orbs as she turned around and walked more confidently back to her living room, where you both were standing.

" If you are here because I have yet to tell Jin the truth, I just didn't find the right time yet. I swear." She tried to appear ignorant despite the fact that she was aware that someone like P3 would have not come to meet her for such a reason and as Jiya witnessed P3's twist in a smile upon hearing her words, she felt the nails of fear crawling over her skin. 

" Oh, my sweet poor Jiya. I am definitely not here for such trivial things. I came to see you because I just missed you." P3's sweet tone made you give him an odd look for you had never heard him sound so friendly so far. It gave you the creeps.

Gosh, this is definitely not a good sign. Just what the heck does he have in mind to be behaving so deceivingly?

" What is there to miss? " Jiya took a step back reflexively as she spoke, and P3 allowed his supposedly friendly attitude to instantly drop.

He was someone that would not miss the signs of fear in the orbs of a prey and upon witnessing that in Jiya's eyes, he didn't hesitate to act accordingly in order to secure that hold of terror onto her.

" Who wouldn't miss the face of a traitor." Her eyes widened as the noun he addressed her by echoed in her ears in a hunting curse. Yet her mind rushed her to conceal her facial expressions and so she just placed a confused look on her face.

"I told you, I was blackmailed...I didn't have another choice." She uttered just as your eyes so happen to notice the fact that one of her hands was hanging at a distance from her body and was slightly leaning back as if she had placed it in a ready position for something.

"I don't know how many choices they gave you, but you should be certain, I won't be that generous." P3 stare remained deadly as he left those words full of implications to poison her mind then he took a quick step towards her that instantly made Jiya fall into the claws of panic.

She hurried to get her gun out as she could witness death hovering in his orbs. Unfortunately for her, however, P3 acted faster than her and took hold of her hand that was holding the gun before she got the chance to aim it at him.

The action was so quick that it had gotten you by surprise and your eyes were caught up in the existence of a gun, which soon met the floor as P3's grip forcibly made her let go of it.

Once he had unarmed her, P3 didn't even hesitate to get a tight hold of her neck and drag her near a wall, where he mercilessly banged her face against the concrete, causing her nose to start bleeding.