24.

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY - VERY STRONG SMUT AND SEXUAL CONTENT

"So I guess this is a thing?" Faye smiled, as Stone rested his head on her chest while they cuddled.

"If you want it to be babe, then I'm fine with it." Stone said, kissing her breast, moving up to the side of her neck where he sucked and licked her skin.

"Stone...." Faye whimpered as he teased her sweet spot. 

Stone smiled and laughed into his delicate, hickey inducing actions that he made on Faye's soft, porcelain skin.

Stone's hand wandered to her most intimate area, slowly parting her folds and teasing the nub between. Faye parted her legs and allowed Stone to do what he wanted to her, his fingers moving in consistent rotations on her clit, making her wetter and wetter for him.

Mike watched and smiled, putting out his joint when he got to the end of it. He got up and walked towards the couple, Faye in absolute bliss as her love pleasured her, her eyes closed and her mouth agape. 

To Mike, Faye's glow was beautiful. Faye would often comment about how she felt she looked ugly when reaching an orgasm, but Mike would adamantly disagree with her. When she got off, it got him off, and to him, her beauty was at it's fullest when she came hard.

"Stone....I can't take it....I...Uh I'm gonna cum..." Faye moaned, her core slick and throbbing.

Mike kneeled on the floor next to the pair, holding Faye's legs apart, so Stone could rub her senseless. 

Stone looked at Mike and smiled.

"Thanks man, when she comes, she tends to close her legs....she gets real sensitive." Stone stated.

"I remember." Mike replied.

"Mike?....Uh....oh god..." Faye said, nearing her orgasm, opening her eyes to see the other guy that sent her wild.

"Maybe if I do this....it might help." Mike smirked, inserting two fingers into Faye's pussy, full of cum from their sexual endeavors, not long before. Faye was wet, not just from two men emptying themselves inside of her, but from being turned on, her juices mixing with theirs.

"Fuck!" Faye gasped and Mike gently fucked her with two of his fingers. It began softly as he continued to hold her legs open and move in and out of her, before becoming quicker and harder.

"Baby, you are so fucking wet...." Mike stated, his erection growing.

Stone continued to work on her neck, his fingers masturbating her swollen clit, both his actions and Mike's, almost making Faye's eyes roll back into her head.

Stone took his lips away from Faye's neck for a moment, "You're so sexy...this body, you....everything. You gonna cum for me and Mike, baby?"

"Uh huh...ye...yes..." Faye managed to say, so full of pleasure and euphoria, that words were evading her.

"I'm gonna have to jerk off....I can't not touch myself when you look like this...." Mike stated, his cock so hard, painfully hard. He wanted to cum badly, Faye looking so wrapped up in the whole situation, and her body glowing with that post-sex glow, her cheeks slightly blushed and her breasts moving with her body as both men touched her.

"I....oh fuuuck....I can touch myself...." Faye stated, nearing another mind melting orgasm.

As she said it, Stone had a thought.

"Faye, you want us to both cum on you?" he asked.

Mike moved his hand up and down his own shaft, still holding one of Faye's legs open, while Stone took his hand away from her clit and pleasured himself.