3.

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY - SEXUAL CONTENT

Faye took her place amongst the crowd with her boyfriend, who had his arm around his waist while his other hand held a bottle of beer. They both looked on as the band walked out to the stage, getting ready to play the first song.

Stone stood on the left side of the stage, facing right to the crowd. He looked down at his guitar and started playing. 

Faye watched as Stone did those awkward little movements that she remembered from him playing years ago. She found it endearing and a little quirk of Stone's that made him even more adorable to her. However, with the way he was acting around Mike, she was pissed at him.

The more shocking revelation was that he loved her.

She didn't know what to think and also she couldn't take her eyes off of him. It wasn't until Stone looked up, his eyes darting around to find her in the crowd that their eyes met once more. He smiled at her softly, while she looked away, almost like she was playing hard to get.

It was kind of obvious the little game they played. Even Mike realised as he looked from his girlfriend to Stone, who was clearly staring at Faye.

As soon as Mike figured out what was happening, he moved closer to Faye's neck and started nibbling and kissing her skin. He began slowly as Faye smiled, her eyes closed enjoying the sensual act Mike was displaying.

Stone's smile turned upside down as he noticed Mike all over Faye. His annoyance helped with his playing, strumming at the strings hard enough for his other band mates to stare at him, mouthing 'what the fuck'.

After a few songs Mike whispered something into Faye's ear, Stone not taking his glare away from the couple. He wished he was Mike right now.

The frenzy Faye's boyfriend had her worked up in was something Stone wished he could make her feel.

The pair shuffled through the crowd and out the doors, leaving Stone to wonder where they were leaving to go to. He felt like an idiot. He knew he had a passive aggressive nature sometimes, but it could be a hindrance when jealousy reared its head or if someone really got to him. 

Faye and Mike got a cab back to Mike's place and as soon as they got through the door of the apartment, they kissed passionately and ended up on the couch, Faye straddling Mike's lap, feeling him harden beneath her.

Faye acted all seductive around Mike, moving the sleeves of her dress down to reveal her shoulders, which Mike's lips eventually brushed upon.

"Fuck, baby...you're so fucking hot." Mike said as the petite blonde writhed around on his lap, making him harder by the second.

Faye bit her bottom lip and gave him a tempting look with her sultry eyes.

"Take my dress off for me?" Faye asked, almost begging.

"You're a naughty gal...." Mike replied, kissing from her neck to her shoulders, trying to kiss every inch of her that was unclothed. 

Faye put her index finger to Mike's lips before he could kiss her anymore.

"I want my dress on that floor McCready...before you kiss anything else." Faye winked.

Mike loved it when she took control, it was kind of a kink for him.

"Yes ma'am" he smiled, slowly pulling the sleeves of her dress down with his hands. The top of her dress slid down her chest until her breasts were on full display.

"No bra...woman...are you trying to make me cum early?" Mike smirked, as he practically motorboated her.

Faye giggled and pushed him back slightly..."Uh uh...the whole dress has to come off first before you get to touch me like that."

"You're a fucking cock tease." Mike replied, moving her dress lower, before sliding it slowly down her bare legs.

All she wore was a small, barely there G string which left little to the imagination.

Mike kissed Faye and she looped her arms around the back of his neck as they enjoyed the sensual feeling of what they were both doing.

Faye took her hands down to meet the hem of Mike's shirt as she pulled it up, he helped her remove it, throwing the shirt to the side as soon as it went up over his head.

"Need to get rid of these..." Faye said in a seductive tone, her hand rubbing Mike's lap, gesturing for him to take off his jeans.

"Don't need to tell me twice babe.." he said, speedily undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants, while Faye helped rid him of them, as well as his boxer shorts.

"Is that for me McCready?" Faye asked, licking her lips at the prospect of him being inside her.

"You know it babe...Wanna taste it?" he asked as Faye started to pump his length up and down with her hand.

"Yes daddy." Faye pouted, before kneeling on the carpet in front and licking Mike's cock from the base to the tip. Mike shuddered at the pure pleasure she gave him, wanting her to gag on his member.

Her lips went around his cock and she bobbed her head up and down, leaving Mike to say "Oh fuck yeah.." softly as Faye worked on him, milking him for everything he had.

Mike's hands entwined in Faye's luscious locks and he almost controlled her pace and how deep she went until she gagged on his length more than once. 

"Damn baby...fuck that's good." Mike said, bringing her mouth off of his cock and making sure she was okay. "Sorry if I pushed you too hard...you alright?"

"Yeah, I can take you McCready..." Faye smirked.

"I see how this is..." Mike grinned, before flipping her over, so her back was lying on the couch. Mike looked at her, smiling, thinking to himself how lucky he was to be with her.

"You gonna Fuck me, or just stare at me?" Faye asked. She was always the good girl on the outside, but when it came to sex, she was fierce and she knew what she wanted. "It's always the quiet ones" as Mike would say.

Mike took his shaft in his hand and lined it up with her heat, teasing her clit with the head of his cock. He slowly slid into Faye as she gasped slightly, her tight pussy allowing Mike to enter as it got used to him.

Once in, Mike thrust in and out of Faye, causing her to grip onto his back, her fingernails almost digging into his skin.

Faye screamed out in pleasure as Mike hit all the right areas within.

"Mike....Uh...oh god!" She screamed as she tilted her head back, her eyes rolling back into her head.

"Babe, you keep making those noises and I'm not gonna last much longer." Mike stated, his breath staggered.

"I'm cumming.." Faye managed to say before letting go over Mike's cock.

"Fuck..." Mike said before pulling out of Faye, cum shooting out onto Faye's stomach. "Ah yeah.."

Mike got up and went to the bathroom to find a towel so him and Faye could clean up. When he came back into the lounge, he threw the towel Faye's way, which she caught with one hand. She then proceeded to wipe the cum off of her midriff.

Mike found himself between Faye's legs, but this time it was so they could cuddle together. Faye wrapping her arms around him as his head rested on her chest.

"God I love you babe." Mike says.

That wasn't the first time she heard that this evening. 

Now the guilt set in, she was thinking about Stone.

"I love you too." She replied, not knowing if she truly meant it or not.